“Absolutly Magical!”

Ranked #1 of 29 Imerovigli B&B and Inns
Halifax, Canada
“Absolutly Magical!”
Reviewed May 23, 2011

Santorini is an amazing place. The view was incredible.The Sunsets are breathtaking.
Hotel is magnificient. Large balcony with hot tub, spacious, very clean room, large bathroom with oversized shower, breakfest was included and very good.
Sofia is the best manager-hostess I have ever met. She arranged our transportation from/to airport/ferry, purchased Ferry tickets for us, made our stay very enjoyable and comfortable. The staff was very nice and friendly. Our stay was fantastic. I would stay in this hotel again and would incourage my friends to enjoy this place.
***Great restaurant near by is ANOGI (Greek Traditional) and very tastey.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Liudmilla S

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (123)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Sacramento, California
Reviewed May 19, 2011

WOW! Absolute Bliss was JUST THAT. From the moment we arrived, we stepped out onto our balcony and gasped. The view was incredible. Sofia was a wonderful hostess and made sure we had everything we needed throughout our stay. Breakfast was delicious and we ordered food quite a few times to enjoy a private meal on our balcony. Thank you Sofia for a fabulous stay!

Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Gainesville, Florida
Reviewed May 18, 2011

My husband and I were just in Santorini for our Honeymoon; we stayed at Absolute Bliss and I don't think I can possibly put into words how truly amazing it was. Sofia and the staff are all so incredibly nice and helpful. Santorini itself is amazing, but I definitely think that our staying at Absolute Bliss is what really put our Honeymoon over the top. Our room was even upgraded to the Elegant Suite when we got there.

The location is superb; a brief walk along the Caldera to Fira which I recommend because it is a lovely walk. You can also take the bus to places all around the island, (or taxi, depending on how much you want to pay, bus is cheap but generally crowded and uncomfortable). It is outside of the busier areas so it is much quieter and more relaxing in my opinion and it has amazing views of the Caldera with unobstructed sunset views, just as gorgeous as the views in Oia if not better in my opinion.

Our room was amazing; huge comfortable bed, comfortable sitting area, coffee maker, refrigerator, great balcony view, jacuzzi on the balcony (which was one of the best parts on the cooler nights during our stay, I highly recommend it)

The breakfast was delicious as well, and there are many options, though we got basically the same thing every day because it was so delicious.

Sofia, along with the rest of the staff, was so incredibly nice and helpful, she made any and all arrangements for us that we needed and was always helpful in making recommendations and helping us navigate around the island.

Again, it was so wonderful it's hard to put into words, but I wouldn't stay anywhere else. I can't imagine anywhere being as wonderful or having such an amazing staff; I just wish we could have stayed longer.

Absolute bliss indeed

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 15, 2011

We stayed for 10 days on our honeymoon in Oct. 2010. Amazing views, large, clean room and great service from the staff. Pool was nice and hot tub on the balcony was the best. Breakfast every morning was a bonus. Would recommend renting a car as the location is just out of the main town and it's good to get around the island. The hotel was clean and the staff does everything to accommodate. The offseason rate helped and October was a little windy but sunny and still warm.

• Stayed October 2010
1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed April 10, 2011

Where do I start? First word: WOW!!

I took my husband to Santorini as a surprise for his 40th Bday. I wanted a place that was just jaw dropping-ly beautiful and when we arrived at ABSOLUTE BLISS this is exactly what we got and it was exactly what I was hoping for.

From the moment you walk down the stairs your jaw drops at the amazing views (unobstructed views of the Mediterraneon) and then you are greeted by Sofia!!

What a gem this woman is - She went out of her way to make this trip as special as it could possibly be. Nothing was a problem, she was always smiling, her service is impeccable and she added a few extra special touches to our trip to make my husbands 40th super special.

We had the HONEYMOON SUITE which is absolutely stunning and I highly recommend it. It was incredibly clean, smelt beautiful, lots of candles, very spacious and we also had our own private terrace with a jacuzzi overlooking the Mediterraneon (not to mention an indoor jacuzzi as well). Each night we ordered cheese platters, fruit, champagne, pizza etc and sat in our terrace jacuzzi to watch the sunset - MAGICAL!!

When travelling to Santorini this is the sort of place you only wish you could find to get a true feel of just how beautiful this part of the world is. My husband was blown away!! The pool which is just pristine sits on the edge of the cliff top and when swimming you look out to infinity - it's also a very quiet place which we liked.

Our sincere thanks to Sofia for a magical stay.

Room Tip: The Honeymoon Suites for best views and romance
  • Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
2 Thank MeliH78
Kenora
Reviewed January 17, 2011

This place is magnificient! We ahd our honeymoon there and the service, ppl and view is totally amazing. It had the best view of the sunset! Breakfast every morning was great, the food selection was also a plus. The owner is absolutely the nicest lady you could meet. We walked to the main town nightly from this place and took a cab home whicha was esy to find. There is a car rental place right there ( can rent motos and quads too) there is also a bus stop just down the way so you can get to the entire island any time, Do not waste money on cabs as the bus has a great schedule! This hotel was amazing amazing amazing!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
london
Reviewed January 3, 2011

stayed 3 nights at this beautiful place in may this year as part of our greek vacation, Absolutely loved the place.....its location, facilities, service and people are unparallel! we had a room with the outdoor jacuzzi and it was to amazing......there is a small market near to this hotel which can be handy for a quick meal or some supermarket shopping. all in all i cannot wait to go back to this place!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple