“The best place to stay in Santorini” 5 of 5 stars

Aqua Luxury Suites
4.0 of 5 Guest house   |   Imerovigli 84700, Greece   |
Ranked #13 of 27 Imerovigli B&B and Inns
Perth, Australia
“The best place to stay in Santorini”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

My friend and I stayed in the 2 bedroom suite with private outdoor Jacuzzi, we had the best suite and outdoor area, best place we have ever stayed at. The views are breathtaking, the pictures don't do it justice. The staff welcomed us like family and were so helpful and made us feel at home, they were so lovely and fiendly. The best service and food you could ask for. I will never
forget the staff and the whole experience. I wouldn't stay anywhere else.
Annalene

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Annalene_12

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
Thessaloniki, Greece
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012 via mobile

The management not well organised.They called us just before arriving to let us know that the suite we had booked was not available.They gave us another one which was nice but not the one we booked.They can do better in matters of service and be more proffesional.The staff was not smiley and while in vacation you don't enjoy being around unhappy people.

• Stayed July 2012
2 Thank lidi A
Elpiniki V, General Manager at Aqua Luxury Suites, responded to this review, April 20, 2013
Dear Lidi A,
Aqua Luxury Suites has been fully renovated in 2013 and all the suites are refurbished and freshened up. The complex from this year works under new management and as the new hotel manager I assure you that I read your review very carefully and need to apologize for the behavior of the staff of the previous year.
Aqua Luxury Suites has been reorganized with high quality services.
I would be more than happy to have the chance to accommodate you once again in our suites.

Niki.
Venice, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

Aqua Luxury suites will always be connected to the most beautiful period of my life.i visited Santorini last year with my boyfriend and our experience was unique.I've always thought of hotels being simply a place to sleep.Aqua proved me wrong.It was not only the location of the hotel , with the breathtaking view ,but also the staff that made the difference.The hotel manager Anti was always there for us making our stay unforgettable.I 've been travelling a lot and Aqua Luxury Suites is surely one of my next(and best) destinations.I suggest you visit it to see with your own eyes this unparallel beauty

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank mara- j
Beirut, Lebanon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

My husband made me a surprise for my bday, and it was as well a sort of our Honeymoon :) he had found Aqua Suites on the web and booked by e-mail. It was my 1st experience in Santorini, and we had a blast! Aqua Suites had an Amazing view, very nicely decorated suites, great service, great staff... what can i say, we will definitely come back! :)

Thank you Aqua Suites team :) and see you next year!

Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Sherine M
St. Gallen, Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

Great location with only 4 guest rooms and gorgeous view, lovely interior, fantastic staff & service. The best place to be in Santorini - we will come back..!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Atlanta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2012

My girlfriend and I stayed at Aqua Suites last October for 5 nights and what an amazing experience! I truly believe that this location offers the best views of anywhere on the island, in fact, we often opted to go back to our deck to watch the sunsets as we couldn't imagine any better location. Within short walking distance to multiple markets including a wine shop. On our first morning there, the guy at the front desk recommended a catamaran cruise around the island which turned out to be one of the highlights of our 18 day trip! Wonderful value, absolutely beautiful location and accommodations and the breakfasts on our private deck overlooking the caldera were fantastic! You could not possibly be disappointed by this hotel!

Room Tip: the larger rooms have amazing (and huge) private decks overlooking the caldera