Rooms were large, very nicely appointed. We were 3 couples, our rooms were side by side on the ground floor, with a sea view (not caldera). We had the large garden/patio area outside our rooms all to ourselves, with multiple tables etc. We enjoyed our breakfasts here, with the lovely, serene sea view. (It was a bit too windy for the upper terrace or pool areas, with the more spectacular caldera views, for breakfast.) Georgia was extremely helpful & gracious, both before our arrival (providing info, booking car rentals for us, etc), & during our stay. Breakfasts were basic but good, & Georgia even accommodated a special request for our second breakfast. We have stayed in Santorini before & while were were not unhappy with previous accommodations, we would absolutely choose Ampelonas for future visits. As we were driving our rental cars from the port (so were not met by the hotel), we did have a little difficulty finding it at first . . . but this is not unusual in my experience, when there are no actual addresses!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ampelonas is a studios and maisonettes complex located on the top of hill, in the picturesque Imerovigli, in Santorini. It offers self-catering accommodation with views of the Volcano, the Sunset and the Aegian sea. Guests enjoy a beautifully-shaped pool with a big sun terrace with amazing view to the Volcano and the Aegean sea. The breakfast served at the sun terrace around the pool. Close free parking. Free Wi-Fi is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Ampelonas Studios & Maisonettes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ampelonas Studios And Maisonettes
- Ampelonas Studios & Maisonettes Hotel Imerovigli
- Ampelonas Studios & Maisonettes Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece