“Superb ”

Cafenio Mezetzidiko
Ranked #23 of 41 Restaurants in Agia Galini
Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

This is definitely the best choice for a family seeking for a real Greek cousine. Outstanding service, good quality of ingredients. Great location, fair prices. Locals also prefer this restaurant.

Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

Sweet people, they show interest; like why we were there and where we are from. nice view and a big menu!
They include free bread, Raki ( crete's shot) and fruite

Reviewed August 22, 2016

I came with my uncle to watch champions league qualifying and decided to have a bite to eat. The staff was immediately at our table and asked for our drink order. Our group ordered 2 pastas and a beefteki. Everything was delicious and the beer was ice cold. Thank you to Nikos and the staff for a great dinner experience. I will return on my next trip to Agia Galini!

1  Thank George B
Reviewed October 24, 2015

We were there end of september 2015, had great food, wine, beer and RAKI!
Furthermore we watched Olympiakos beat Arsenal in the championsleague, great game but most of all great supporters! What a passion and what a raki!
All the best from Groningen...

1  Thank Piet W
Reviewed August 20, 2015

I went to eat here for lunch with my family, and when we arrived we were the only people there. We were greeted by an extremely obnoxious young man who was the only member of waiting staff, but seemed as if he couldn't care less - he was far too interested in his mobile phone. Three members of the party opted for grilled fish, which with hindsight was apparently a huge mistake. We waited for more than half an hour and we had still had not received our food, let alone the complementary bread etc that other groups who arrived after us received. We asked the waiter where our food was and he said he would check with the kitchen. He came back and said we had to wait because, unlike grilled meat, grilled fish takes time to prepare. What complete rubbish! Grilled fish takes minutes to scook. We asked how long the food would take to arrive and he said "no more than five minutes" - at no point did he try to aplogise, which was hardly unsurprising. We said to him that we were leaving if the food did not arrive soon. We waited and when he returned we were hopeful for our food, but we were wrong. he came back with cutlery and bread, which by this point we weren't interested in. He also started throwing down bowls of sauce and side plates onto the table with an attitude that was utterly disgraceful and highly unprofessional. We called him up on this, but he didn't care so we decided to leave. I have never experienced such poor service and I honestly feel like my party were victimised for some reason - no other group had to wait so long. I think this restaurant could be quite nice as the food we tried on a previous trip was OK, but as it stands with the pitiful service I would recommend that people dine out at the many other restaurants in Agia Galini. At least there you will feel like a valued customer and not an inconvenience.

6  Thank clownfish10