We stayed at Spiros-Soula for our first 2 nights of our holiday in Crete. We arrived in the middle of the night and had no trouble finding the place with the directions given. We were glad to be out of the city and woke up to beautiful surroundings. We were given excellent suggestions for swimming and hiking ideas and the food was great. We could have spent more time here if we were not otherwise booked in other areas of Crete. No complaints!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Spiros-Soula apartments offer everybody the opportunity to spend their holidays under the Cretan sun. We are located in Lygaria, only 18klm away from Heraklion City 20 from the airport. All of our rooms are full-furnished with a kitchenette, a fridge, a bathroom with a shower, and either a balcony or a terrace. Our hotel is appropriate for family vacations or big companies. You can enjoy your vacation under the Greek sun with the view of the Mediterranean sea. Our Restaurant,you can enjoy a Cretan breakfast around the swimming-pool and taste our Greek specialties for lunch and dinner. You will appreciate our food cooked in Cretan oil. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Spiros-Soula Family Hotel & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spiros Soula Apartments Heraklion
- Spiros-Soula Family Hotel & Apartments Crete/Agia Pelagia