My group of 4 stayed two nights at Spiros-Soula and wished we could have stayed much longer. From the moment we arrived the staff treated us like part of the family - they were laid back, very friendly and extremely helpful. The restaurant at the hotel has really good food at a shockingly reasonable price - it makes you never want to venture out to other parts of Crete! The rooms are clean and quaint with beautiful views and the hotel premises is simply gorgeous. I would highly recommend staying here!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Spiros-Soula apartments offer everybody the opportunity to spend their holidays under the Cretan sun. We are located in Lygaria, only 18klm away from Heraklion City 20 from the airport. All of our rooms are full-furnished with a kitchenette, a fridge, a bathroom with a shower, and either a balcony or a terrace. Our hotel is appropriate for family vacations or big companies. You can enjoy your vacation under the Greek sun with the view of the Mediterranean sea. Our Restaurant,you can enjoy a Cretan breakfast around the swimming-pool and taste our Greek specialties for lunch and dinner. You will appreciate our food cooked in Cretan oil. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HostelWorld, Bookgreece.com, Cancelon, Hotel.de, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Spiros-Soula Family Hotel & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spiros Soula Apartments Heraklion
- Spiros-Soula Family Hotel & Apartments Crete/Agia Pelagia