I have been twice to this wonderful hotel.2011,and 2012 and both times we had a fab holiday.The staff are very friendly and helpful, george(head of dinning) is wonderful always welcome you to all meal times and the food was lovely, always fresh, hot,and lots too chose from, also the chef was so friendly.it has 3 pooles now which is super and caters for all ages.all rooms are clean and fresh linen is bought to you every day.The pool bar is great FREE drinks and snacks all day!!.you can go to the spa(you pay for this),please dont be taken in by bad reviews, some people expect so much,iam going back next august and cannot wait.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 'Blue Bay Resort Hotel' is located on the northern side of Crete, Mononaftis Bay, 22km from the capital city of Heraklion, in the quite village of Agia Pelagia. Thanks to its privileged slope position, it offers breathtaking views of the Cretan Sea. For a vacation in an environment full of natural beauty, 'Blue Bay Resort Hotel' has a wide selection of room types, offers excellent service as well as a range of leisure activities. 'Blue Bay Resort Hotel' is an ideal choice for relaxing and enjoyable holidays. It is also a central point for excursions throughout the island of Crete. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Blue Bay Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Bay Hotel Agia Pelagia
- Blue Bay Agia Pelagia
- Blue Bay Resort Hotel Crete/Agia Pelagia