“The best choice in Crete”

Almyra Seaside Food & Cocktails
Ranked #14 of 38 Restaurants in Agia Pelagia
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed December 8, 2013

The only place to be !! A fabulous place with amazing view in front of the beach ! A very cozy and relaxing restaurant ! The ideal place for a perfect lunch or dinner !! , we had real Fresh fish !! And the lobster I ever had !! In the other side of the place there is a nice launch bar , you seat and you are next to the see !! I hope I will have the opportunity to visit this place again ,and again! I went again for a romantic dinner by the see and the sunset from that place is unforgettable !!

Reviewed November 13, 2013

The hole set up is amazing ! THE only cafe restaurant that remind me GREEK island , with a superb view !!!! Just in front of the sea. ,
- regarding the food i would say traditional but charming also ! A very good presentation of Greek and european food , Try fresh fish !!!! , it is the best fish i ever had ,,,!! At the end of the day i had a very good time with my friends in a fabulous place, i will definitely go buck again !!

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Me and my wife came down to this restaurant after we saw it have good review here in TripAdvisor.

Any way, we ordered some food and draft beers and the first dish was good. The view of the sea is very nice, although the restaurant do not have the regular taverna mood you have in most of this beach rests.
It feels more like a European restaurant with a very clean and modern look.

Because it looked so good I wanted to have another dish, this time a fish. I went with the waiter to the fish chamber and he himself told me which fish to get. Scorpion fish. I got the fish and the taste were horrible. I told the waiter and he did not want nor replace or taste it him self. After we were pending to much time for him to even talk to us, He wanted us to pay full price of the fish, 40.85 euros. It was almost twice of the whole meal with the beers . After a very unpleasent nagotiations we came to a half of the price. Very rude. and that after he told me there is no manager to discuss with.

So fine food ( Not better then the all the other restarunt we ate and a bit pricy for it)

Any how Bottom line. NOT recommnded.

3  Thank NirDahan
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Busy when we visited. We all had cocktails which were ok. Bar is directly an the beach and plays better music than some of the other bars. Did not sample the food here so cannot comment. Softer seating than other bars.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Nice people and warm welcome great location and vey good food for a very reasonnable rate. any time of the day specialy on early evening with a great lounge music