Had a holiday for the 3rd time with friends in Bronze Suite at "Oh! All-Suite Hotel" in the period from late July to mid-August this year. As always, we really enjoyed it . Moreover, some small changes happened to the guests of our hotel that we were very pleased with, and we also saw a noticeable increase in the level of service this year.
Accommodation: The room is large compared to other hotels, with marble tiles and many delights of the interior. For us it was very convenient that the room had its own kitchen utilities and even a microwave. The only disadvantage - very uncomfortable pillows. We asked to change them, but, unfortunately, the hotel had no other options of bedding . It should be precisely corrected for the next summer season.
Meals: Breakfast was very varied, high-quality, for every taste. Also we were very pleased with Ducane diet, because there was a low-calorie buffet which had tasty desserts. In the main restaurant, we did not try even once, since we had lunch and dinner in the village. Therefore, we cannot judge lunch and dinner at the hotel. In addition, there was a bar on the beach, where we ate ripe fruits! In general, for food we can put a solid 5!
Drinks : The same huge selection of both alcoholic beverages and non-alcoholic . During the day you can drink freshly squeezed juices , which I personally consider as a huge bonus.
Cleaning : This year we were pleased with cleaning. We always came at 12 am from the beach and it was already all cleaned and fresh. Also in the evening we had a turn down service and bed was prepared for night. So there were no claims during the entire stay.
Service : For such a huge hotel is magnificent. Your request will not remain without attention. Moreover, it is not necessary to go to reception, as you can simply call on the mobile of the employee of the Department of Guest Relations, and the problem was solved instantly. Regarding waiters, it was a small problem. Some do not understand English properly. But, in general, it did not affect the holiday.
Beach: You can take towels as many as you want. For the Cretan coast I would say the beach is the one of the best . In comparison with previous years, the beach was also improved. For children in the sea there was a lot of entertainment trampolines, which positively affected our vacation, since the children were always there. Also, we loved our gazebo that had been reserved for the room and we did not have to get up early and occupy sunbeds.
Territory: Very nice, large and well appointed. Since all the hotels in the chain are interconnected, we were able to have a promenade.
Spa: Great! After a long stay at the beach we had the hammam, and we did not have any mess in our room. A huge thank you to all the team from the spa for being attentive and having careful attitude to the clients!
Animation : This year we found variety of animation for kids! Even on the beach there were sometimes animators who entertained the children during the day. For adults, there are many activities such as music evening, sports, evening performances on stage in front of Crystal Hotel. But it is worth mentioning that this hotel is not for party-goers, but for a relaxing holiday.
Overall, the stay was great! Many thanks to Olga Kluisha for her professionalism, care, compassion and respectful attitude to her guests ! Well done! We will definitely return to this lovely hotel again! I strongly recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Out of the Blue, Capsis Elite Resort is a 5-star deluxe hotel complex located on a private peninsula surrounded by a luscious Botanical Garden of 167.000 m2 that captivates your senses with its majestic Aegean views. The property is situated 20 minutes from the City and the International Airport of Heraklion and next to the traditional fishing village of Aghia Pelaghia. For those who seek to combine the beauty of the Greek Islands with the utmost of luxury, this resort complex provides guests a choice of 2 hotel collections with 3 different hotels/concepts with various types of accommodation, from family bungalows to private pool-villas. A natural beauty resort which is surrounded by ponds, cascades, colourful gardens and private cultivation of organically-grown fruits, vegetables, herbs and flowers used in the hotel restaurants and bars. The resort features the Capsis Minoan Amusement Park, 4000 sq m,the only one amusement park for children in Greece which features games and activities based on the Greek myths and combines fun and education with interactive games. Sand and fine pebble beaches, 7 swimming pools, 6 restaurants, 8 bars, a water sports centre, a shopping boutique, a nutrition and detoxification unit and a complete spa centre are only some of the wellness and gastronomic facilities on offer at this elite resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Bookgreece.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Out of the Blue Capsis Elite Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Out Of The Blue, Capsis Elite Hotel Agia Pelagia
- Hilton Garden Inn Malia
- Sofitel Agia Pelagia
- Agia Pelagia Sofitel
- Out Of The Blue Capsis Elite Resort Crete/Agia Pelagia