Very nice hotel on a top location with magnificent views.Nice clean rooms. Perfect separation between the noisy, busy pool with water animation and the silent, more relaxing pool. Beautiful private or chared pools in the VIP rooms too if you want to pay for it. Very good variety and quality of food in the main restaurant.The 'à la carte resto's could be better, especially the Asian resto. Nice bars and pool bars, with very kind bartenders ... but the quality of alcoholic beverages in 'all inclusive' could be better. Rather poor animation, but no problem for us since we were here to rest. Overall a very good vacation in a quality hotel on an amazing location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sea Side Resort & Spa is one of the best hotels in Crete; it combines affordable holidays in luxurious settings, natural gardens, all under the sea breeze of the Aegean Sea. Friendly staff, great accommodation, attention to detail; all these ensure a memorable holiday to all of our guests. Sea Side Resort & Spa is a great way to spend your Greek holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sea Side Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Side Resort And Spa
- Sea Side Hotel Agia Pelagia
- Sensimar Sea Side Hotel
- Sea Side Resort & Spa Crete/Agia Pelagia