Basic rooms (standard rooms), reception people are not so helpful, very poor WiFi coverage, poor TV sets in the rooms and low variaty of TV chanels,under staff for such a large facility. However, a quite location, nice view, helpful guest relation people, very entertainiung animation team, all inclusive drinks and snacks are good, Food OK, not briliiant, but one of the best pizza we ever had. For sea food lovers - none served in any of the meals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sea Side Resort & Spa is one of the best hotels in Crete; it combines affordable holidays in luxurious settings, natural gardens, all under the sea breeze of the Aegean Sea. Friendly staff, great accommodation, attention to detail; all these ensure a memorable holiday to all of our guests. Sea Side Resort & Spa is a great way to spend your Greek holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, HostelWorld, Priceline, Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sea Side Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Side Hotel Agia Pelagia
- Sea Side Resort And Spa
- Sensimar Sea Side Hotel
- Sea Side Resort & Spa Crete/Agia Pelagia