“Best bet for Landsthul lodging hands down!!”
Review of Pfaelzer Stuben

and 1 more site!
Pfaelzer Stuben
Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Landstuhl
Bozeman, MT
“Best bet for Landsthul lodging hands down!!”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

I recently stayed here for four nights and the attention to detail and service was se ond to none! The rooms are spotless and clean. Gabriele and Gerhardt were kind and went out of their way to make sure all my needs were met. Each day I swear the free breakfast was better and better. French toast with vanilla cream sauce.... Oh my god was it good. Excellent location and super close to landsthul egional medical center. Also, bang for the buck it is the best deal I could find. $53 euro per night for single. Highly reccomend!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
4 Thank montanafirefighter

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Brussels, Belgium
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Very reasonable rates. Quiet surrounding, very clean hotel and rooms. Breakfast with room was in wonderful home atmosphere and food homemade, hot and delicious. Owners friendly, helpful and spoke English perfectly. I and my family would choose this place over a mainstream hotel and highly recommend others consider this as well. Enjoy!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Oleksandra D
Fayetteville, North Carolina
Reviewed June 21, 2012

My husband, our two daughters ans I stayed here for a week, the third week in May 2012. My husband had to travel there for the military hospital. It was located right by post, about a 10-15 minute walk from the front door to the front door of the hospital. The business stop is directly in front of the hotel. The owners are VERY kind an willing to help. The speak great English and can offer you suggestions on what to do while visiting. We traveled there by way of the medical shuttle from Italy and we were able to enjoy ourself, took the bus to visit the beautiful castle. Each morning the food was great! The French toast is SUPER yummy!!
When we first arrived, we took a cab from post to the hotel, but once you see where you are you are good to walk. we had a 5 year old and 1 year old.
The hotel doesnot have central air, but if you have traveled in Europe, you know most places do not.

The restuarnt below and the Chinese resturant across the street both had great food.
I highly recommend this estbalishment!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank Anderson1913
Tampa, FL
Reviewed May 6, 2012

Traveled here for business and was recommended to stay in this b/b. The owners are extremely helpful and very nice. The room was clean, wifi is great, bus stop is close by and the breakfast was very filling. If I come back to this area Ill definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank jonlester
Naples, Campania, Italy
Reviewed February 13, 2012

Gaby and Gerhard make you feel welcome from the moment you arrive. My wife and I had to come to Landstuhl for medical issues at the hospital and neither of us were in a great frame of mind. But the Pfaelzer Stuben was one worry we never had. The rooms are warm and comfortable just like the owners. The Da Nico resturaunt downstairs was excellent and we even got to order off the menu. The owners were as warm and inviting as Gaby and Gerhard. We were only suposed to be there 5 days but got extended and this was no problem. There is a wonderful bakery down the street and a small grocery store if you need anything. And if your at the military hospital its just across the street. We will be returning if Landstuhl is ever in our future.

Room Tip: Closer to the stairs will give you a better wifi connection :)
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Stuart G
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed January 22, 2012

Due to last minute business at the Landstuhl Regional Medical Centre I stayed in 3 different Landstuhl hotels in the span of 7 days. My last night was at this gem, which is located close to LRMS. Clean modern, minimalist style rooms. Dinner was excellent. My self-control buckled when I saw the extensive dessert menu.

Unfortunately, I had to leave in the early hours of the morning so could not experience the breakfast.

My only complaint is minor. I could hear the couple in the adjacent room.

I will be back.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank pentangle
Rossstadt, Germany
Reviewed June 16, 2011

I needed a room last minute near the US hospital in Landstuhl and this place was literally across the street from the post. (close to gate 4) I would make it onto post in 6 minutes to main Gate 3 and maybe less if walking to the outbound only Gate 4.
I spent three nights at this hotel and I was very happy with the service and kindness of the owners, Herr and Frau Mueller. I had two younger children with me and they were very gracious hosts to us the entire time. They speak great English so no need to feel self concious about your lack of German. :) VAT forms are also accepted here.
The room was small but very clean. It had two twin sized beds that were pushed together to accommodate me and my children. There is a small fridge, T.V., dresser/cabinet, and a bathroom inside the room as well. There aren't many outlets available in the room so bringing those 3 in 1 power strips might help if you have electronics with you. Though there isn't a computer room available, they offer wireless connection if you want to bring a laptop. Breakfast is included in the price (the eggs delicious!!) and and there is even a separate restaurant downstairs. It's very quiet and I would certainly return again! Thank you so much!

Room Tip: Pleasant owners, good breakfast, close to hospital
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
4 Thank marjarue
Also consider these accommodations in or near Landstuhl
Oelmuehle Hotel-Restaurant
Air Hotel Royal Landstuhl
Air Hotel Royal Landstuhl
#1 of 6 in Landstuhl
Hotel Cafe Konditorei Goldinger

Been to Pfaelzer Stuben? Share your experiences!