Air Hotel Royal Landstuhl
Pfaelzer Stuben(Landstuhl)
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsplenty of parkinggreat hoteldaily breakfastmin drivefull kitchenfamily runlaundry roomwould highly recommend this hotelhidden gemthe location is perfectfree parkinggreat breakfastwithin easy walking distancetrain stationlandstuhl regional medical centermichaelgermany
Reviewed September 27, 2013

If you are looking for a very pretty, comfortable and clean hotel within walking distance of restaurants and shopping, then this is it!! A friend mentioned that it is "American-style", and I would add that it goes beyond expectations of most mid-level American hotels. The spacious and bright room included comfy beds, plenty of light (and a table) for working, refrigerator, microwave, hot water pot and bar sink. Although we only stayed 3nights, you could be happy there for an extended stay.

The hotel is also VERY quiet while situated right downtown Landstuhl. Great sleeping!!! Parking was free on the street but very convenient.

The bathroom was also large and conveniently laid out. The internet connection was stable and fast. And the breakfast was fabulous with two lovely women serving it with smiles and great English. When we had to leave early our last morning (no time for a decent, sit- down breakfast, they fixed us to-go bags with coffee!!!

Finally, the owner, Michael, was a gentleman and most helpful with our luggage and directions. He is justifiably proud of his Inn. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone needing a place in that general area.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank KCJoan
Reviewed September 9, 2013

My friends and I had the opportunity to stay at the Air Hotel Royal in Landstuhl. The Hotel is perfectly situated in the center of town at the New Marktplatz, with ease of access to everything in Landstuhl. The proprietor, Michael Heitzmann, has done an outstanding job establishing the Hotel. It is clean, well-appointed and has a very friendly, helpful staff. The included breakfast is exceptional. It's called a "buffet," but that word simply does not do justice to the variety and quality of the fresh food offerings. If your travels take you to Landstuhl, I highly recommend you take advantage of the wonderful hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank AlbertBodamer
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I travel to Germany for business on a semi-frequent basis. Every time I have been to Germany it has been to a different town. This was my first stay in Landsthul and let me say I hope to go again. This is by far the best place I have stayed in Germany and one of the best places I have stayed in the world. The air hotel royal is family run and they really do add the extra hospitality that makes you feel like part of the family. The location could not be better, within steps to a dozen restaurants. I reserved the suite and it was a small apartment with a kitchen and balcony. They have a free laundry room and a very nice breakfast. If you are curious about local things to do, just ask! I have just two more words to say...WELL DONE!

Room Tip: Reserve the suite...worth the few extra dollars!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank makiao1813
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Nice family run hotel in the middle of Landstuhl. Walking distance to many restaurants. Good breakfast every morning. Michael and his family go out of their way to make you feel comfortable. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012
4  Thank Darryl D
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I recently spent 4 weeks at the AirHotel Royal in Landstuhl. This was my fourth trip to Germany and this was by far the nicest hotel I have stayed at. The rooms were great, extremely comfortable and roomy. The owner, his family, and all staff went above and beyond to make me feel welcome. I would recommend the AirHotel Royal to anyone and everyone who will be staying in the Landstuhl area. I can't say enough good things about my stay there, truly a pleasure!

Room Tip: For government travelers, the junior sweets are under the per diem rate, had a full kitchen, and were extremely comfortable.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business