“Very good Thai” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Very good Thai”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2013

Good Phad Thai. I ordered it Thai hot and it was. The service was good and the prices were reasonable

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Climb14ers

Goch
“I wasn't let down!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013

It's been a few months since I last visited Orchidee but being in the area on business another visit was high on my priority list. This time I had 4 work colleagues with me and it was their first experience. There can sometimes be a slight doubt when you take the responsibility to choose the dinner location but I shouldn't have worried - I wasn't let down!
We were the only diners in at first as it was early. The owner recognised me from last time and was very attentive throughout. The food was really good from the soups and crispy rolls through to the pad Thai noodles and crispy duck. My colleagues were all extremely complimentary about the whole experience and their food was at the right spice level and heat to be enjoyed.
I decided to go for the king prawn and vegetable Thai red curry. It was presented as two separate plates; the prawns arrived on skewers still being rotated over the flame as they were delivered to the table. The flavours were perfect and the prawns big and meaty.
We effectively tested all the skills of the chef on this visit and she is to be commended once more for the quality, presentation and flavours of the food provided. Well Done!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank P4Owner
“Our go to place for Thai food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

Been coming here for at least 6 months and have not found a better Thai place on the area. Good food friendly service with a lot of parking and could accommodate big party.

• Visited September 2013
Kaiserslautern, Germany
“Average food and service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

The food is fine, nothing exceptional, but relatively good taste. The service is slower than normal, even by local standards. I had lunch there with one other person and while we were the only ones in the restaurant the food still took more than 30 minutes to arrive. Even the soup took almost 15 minutes to show up. I much prefer Thai Thai Orchidee in Ramstein-Miesenbach over Orchidee Bistro.

Visited February 2013
Kaiserslautern, Germany
“Fantastic Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

My husband and I recently ate here for lunch and we had fantastic Thai here - some of the best I've ever had!

• Visited July 2013