“Awesome Schnitzel and potato pizza, great service with smile”
Review of Grumbeer - CLOSED

Grumbeer
Cuisines: German
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed September 16, 2012

My wife and I picked this place to eat based on the recommendations on TripAdvisor. I order a potato pizza since the TripAdvisor folks recommended it. I must say that the potato pizza blew my stomach away and I just wanted more of it to eat.

My wife got a schnitzel and that was very yummy as well. We had a nice girl provide us great service with a smile. Also the food was very affordable and great quality. My wife and I want to eat here again.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

Good German food, prices reasonable, familyu atmosphere and friendly service. This was our third visit.

Ktown1968, Manager at Grumbeer, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2012

Thank you verry much for the Coment!!
we hope to see you again at the Restaurant!

Reviewed September 5, 2012

What can I say best Schnitzel i have ever had. Only 11 euro and portions huge and so good. Coolold firehouse and great conversation with Gary! Dont miss out!!

Thank you for the nice Coment!!
It was nice meeting you at the Restaurant and hope to see you again soon!!
Gossy

Reviewed August 30, 2012

This restaurant was very clean. It had delicious food and the price was very affordable. The server was very friendly and this restaurant has a small town homely feel to it. I took my wife and 9 month old baby there and the employees were very family friendly. Make sure you hit up schnitzel night every Thursday. It is probably my favorite German restaurant close to Ramstein AB.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

Friendly, talkative owner. Decent food at a decent price. Walking distance to the hotel. Nice atmosphere. Steak and schnitzel specials during the week.