“Lovely hotel”
Review of Hotel Rad

Hotel Rad
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Tettnang
Reviewed April 25, 2014

I loved the environment of the hotel, the breakfast served and the friendliness of the hotel staffs. I had trouble with my luggage when I arrived and the hotel receptionist helped me till the very end to speak with the airport staffs in Germany (even though it was not her responsibility), until I managed to resolve the issue. Excellent service & very satisfied with my stay there :) Will definitely choose the same hotel if I go to Tettnang again!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 weeks for a recent business trip as recommended by my other colleagues. Indeed I was truly satisfied with the level of hospitality n the friendliness n helpfulness of the staffs.

Room was ok for a hotel this size.

I really enjoyed the cold cuts n breads served by this hotel :) I had them continuously for 2 weeks!

Coffee was not that bad...

Overall I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to tettnang, Germany :)

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank AndrewLeong
Reviewed February 20, 2013

If by chance you happen to be in the area- this hotel is definitely the place to stay. The service at the Rad is excellent. There's free wifi in the lobby and an Intenet hookup in the room. The breakfast is terrific. There's not much to do in Tettnang but if your business brings you close by, this hotel is wonderful. The rooms are large, no bath but immaculate bathroom and great location for walking around the town. There's a supermarket down the road so you can buy food if the restaurants close too early for you.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 26, 2012

Stayed in this lovely hotel for almost one month during a work assignment. Very clean and comfortable room. The staff/host were also friendly and very helpful as it was my 1st trip to Germany. Must try the restaurant as they served great beers & delicious food.

Good location, walking distance to many shops along the road. Bus stop is right beside the hotel.

Overall a good experience. Recommended!

Room Tip: Rooms in front have better view but are slightly noisy due to traffic.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank KeŁvin N
Reviewed July 9, 2012

We stayed here twice (for two nights) on our way to/from Italy and do not regret.
Nice room, well equipped, clean bathroom with bath, nice view from window, perfect brakfast.
The first time we stayed there was with my mother who was on crutches at that time and we travelled also with wheelchair for her, so she could enjoy holiday and sightseeing with us. The staff was very nice and helped us with everything we needed for her.
Nice place, pleasant stay.

Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank tourist4ever91
Reviewed July 7, 2012

We, a family of 4, plus a dog stayed there one night. The room is spacious, clean, tidy with everything we need. The restaurant served us with tasty beer and food. The people work in the hotel counter and restaurant are polite and helpful. We had a very pleasant stay. The price we paid for the room plus parking is 150 euros, the dinner for 4 people 70 euros, somewhat moderate , I consider.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank dominique_hwang
Reviewed April 27, 2012

It is a good hotel in the are of Boden see , especially recommended are the new rooms which are more modern and freshed up then the rest of it.
It is typical german style hotel so for me personally not the best option you may expect in your life ;) but definitely if you need a room for a night or 2 in germany this hotel is worth reccomenadation
Good restaurant as well, nice and polite service

Room Tip: For example renewed room at the firsy floor :110.111
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tettnang
Hotel Residenz-Ravensburg
Gutshof Badhuetten Camping
Brauerei-Gasthof Krone
Brauerei-Gasthof Krone
#1 of 7 in Tettnang

Been to Hotel Rad? Share your experiences!