“Fabulous seafood !!! very attractive restaurant.”
Review of Les Tourelles

Les Tourelles
Ranked #9 of 33 Restaurants in Le Crotoy
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Paris, France
“Fabulous seafood !!! very attractive restaurant.”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Actually the seafood and crustacés that are fresh and delicious are perfectly prepared and presented. The service is good and the price is very reasonable for the great quality of the prestation.

Visited September 2013

Yorkshire
“Check your credit card slip!”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

An average meal, certainly not very good, but equally not very bad either! Portions were generous which some people would appreciate, but we would have much preferred smaller and better quality dishes. However, though I have little of note to say about the food, I must comment about the payment. We were given the bill which we both checked to be correct. It was a very simple bill for 53 euros with just one glass of wine at 5 euros and two table d'hote menus at 24 euros each. I was then asked to take the bill to the bar next door to pay by credit card where I handed over the bill and was given the credit card machine to insert my pin number. Now, while I know for certain that the bill was correct, I can only say that I am reasonably certain the machine total was the same as the bill ie 53 euros. Foolishly, I did not check the credit card slip, but on arriving back at our b&b (see our review of O'Mylle Douceurs) I saw that it was for 92 euros! The following morning we returned to the restaurant where a search of all the restaurant meals bills from the previous evening found only one relevant bill consisting of one glass of wine at 4 euros, two table d'hote menus at 24 euros each and a bottle of Sancerre at 40 euros! We were sheepishly handed 40 euros in cash and left mystified. Was this a genuine mistake or some sort of scam? We find it difficult to understand or explain either possibility!

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank achsah
Zurich Switzerland
“Disappointed”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

The service was excellent but the food was not really good. Appetizer was ok but main meal which was supposed to be a gigot de sel was not tender at all and nearly not taste. Overpriced

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Nolofinwe
“Very unsatisfying service”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Service not good at all. We asked 3 time for our food until we were served.
I can't recommend this establishment despite the nice look from exterior ...

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank LeCrotoy13
London, United Kingdom
“recommended”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We had a lovely view from our room overlooking the bay and great food at dinner with a delicious breakfast

Visited September 2012