All reviews great bar buffet breakfast private beach across the road the air conditioning nice beach june island balcony sea specialties drive corsica barbecue restaurant meat propriano
Selected filters
Reviewed September 25, 2018

Everything was perfect: friendly and very helpful receptionist, bedroom and bathroom spotlessly clean and well-equipped with a terace directly facing the sea front. Wide choice at the buffet breakfast area. We had dinner in the terrace restaurant there a few times and were very satisfied but beware of the size of the portions (big)! All the staff were very friendly and efficient. The sandy beach at the hotel is lovely and the hotel lends out beach towels and parasols free of charge.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed August 13, 2018

Hotel does not have many rooms, so everything is pretty cosy. Room is clean, bathroom ok, balcony is so so (no privacy), but the view from the room is so amazing, that you forget about everything.
Staff is extremely friendly, especially guys and ladies from the bar. Thanks to Axel, Mark and all their colleagues and to the boss of course!
We had an amazing holiday, felt very welcome and that little beach at the hotel was like a magic.
We are definitely coming back.
Tip: no need to bring your umbrella, beach towels and even snorkeling gear with you. All this you can borrow for free in the hotel.

Room tip: 106 was very good
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is beautiful, located right on the sea, the rooms are clean and beautiful and offer an amazing view. The staff are very nice. The best part of this hotel is the restaurant. Everything we ate was delicious, in a beautiful atmosphere. The bar is also really nice. Wonderful place!

1  Thank Vacationer679604
Reviewed June 27, 2018 via mobile

My friends got married in this hotel so we all stayed there for 2 days. All the rooms offer a beautiful view on the sea. The hotel has a private beach, a bar and a delicious restaurant with local specialties. The staff was super friendly, I highly recommend this hotel! It’s a 15min drive from Propriano, the closest town. Only disclaimer: it’s quite close to the road, but we didn’t hear any cars pass by!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 18, 2018

The Worst Hotel Ever!

Upon arrival it took two receptionists ten minutes to check us in as they could not find our booking. I really wish in retrospect that at that point that we had walked away and made alternative arrangements- writing off the money as lost for the pre paid booking we had.

As other reviewers have noted we were not accommodated in the main hotel, but rather given directions to cross the busy main road into some scruffy scrubland. Here stood a number of what were described to us as mini villas. I would suggest they are actually more of a camping chalet and not the level of accommodation I usually would book. I certainly haven’t ever been handed a pile of sheets at check in to make my own bed before but assumed this to be the nature of this quality of hotel. However as we are generally easy going thought we would stick with it- after all it was pre-paid!

The grounds were scruffy and poorly maintained, as we suffered from rainfall throughout the weeks, the lack of any hard landscaping or pathways became a real problem with a constant battle trying to keep the wet mud from entering our room. When the gardener did come to strim the grass he covered our terrace and our washing in all sorts of stones and plant debris which we then had to clean off upon our return.

The door into the property was a simple sliding glass door with an exceptionally poorly fitting key. I couldn’t actually get the key in the lock at all and had to rely upon my partner to unlock it each time. Further to this, the left hand panel was also a sliding door which we had failed to realise for several days meaning our property was entirely unsecured. Given the proximity to such a busy road and the number of people freely roaming around our chalet, I was surprised to see such a disregard to security.

The chalet itself was poorly furnished & unhygienic; with a very old bed and a filthy sofa which was sticky with the fifth of previous guests. Far too disgusting to actually sit on. The bed was the smallest sponge mattress I have seen in a hotel anywhere for over 10 years. To be charged 55€ for cleaning just seems absurd: I understand the cost of servicing a room and the quality of clean that can be delivered for that.

The chalet offers no privacy from the numerous people walking up the side of it able to easily see into every room of the property driving us to keep the blinds permanently closed

Our final night was really a final step too far: the hotels open air restaurant was situated opposite our chalet on the other side of the main road. The restaurant had been stripped back and prepared for a wedding. Loud music was being played early evening which prompted me to discuss the arrangements with the receptionist. I wanted to see if she could advise how long it would go on for and if she could advise on some solution as it was so loud. She offered no empathy, apology or advice but only insisted she could not process a refund in the case that we would find another hotel as I had already paid through Expedia. I really wasn’t concerned about receiving a refund; only a good nights sleep. Sadly the music went on until nearly 4am which even when I relocated to the back room of the chalet with earplugs could not block out the noise.

I would recommend anyone planning on staying in this area, ventures just those few extra miles to beautiful Porto Pollo far away from this site.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple