Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 20, 2016

The reception staff were very helpful and keep to please. We were promised a twin bedded room after the first night, but had to settle for a double with a bed settee as we were told that the people who had the twin had decided to stay on for another few days (?). The cleaners just put on a bottom sheet and left a folded duvet cover so you had to finish the bed making yourself before you could get in it. I did like the room though as it was on a corner on the 4th floor, it had two huge balconies. The bedroom did have air conditioning but the corridors, bar, dining and reception areas were stiflingly hot and the whole place stank of oily fish which was being cooked for an evening meal.

The breakfast was nothing to get excited about, all self service with nothing much to satisfy the western palate. The waiters/waitresses stood about checking that people were not removing food from the restaurant whilst the bread basket and milk jugs stood empty, the tablecloths were grubby and not changed before each mealtime. By the way, if you're on an all inclusive package, be aware that the bar will only serve you until 10.00pm.

Note, you can't use the Jacuzzi unless you give 24 hr notice. The pool is open to all and sundry, free for hotel guests and outsiders can pay to use the pool, or not pay and just walk in and use it anyway. There was no staff on duty to monitor this situation. There were around 9 local schoolboys who invaded the swimming pool each day annoying guests, splashing, running about and monopolising the sun loungers. I never saw anyone cleaning the pool and there was lots of sand visible on the bottom. We noticed that empty coffee cups and glasses left around the pool were still there the next day and it was clear that no one had been to tidy or clean the area. overnight. For what we paid to stay at this hotel I expected a much higher standard.

Room tip: Ask for 4th floor on the corner.
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed March 11, 2016

Hotel Flagman is a nice hotel situated in the lovely resort - Sozopol. Spent a nice weekend with my sister there last summer. It offers comfortable rooms - clean and spacious. The staff is nice , always smiling and treating guests friendly ! Thank you ! There are plenty of bars and restaurants near Hotel Flagman, wchich makes it a great place to stay if you are with friends and want to have fun! The beach is pretty close too! The Hotels offers good priuce for the quality it offers. Thanks to the staff for making my stay in Hotel Flagman so nice !

Room tip: Corner suites are large and sunny
Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Elena D
Reviewed March 9, 2016 via mobile

Spent a weekend with my colleagues at Hotel Flagman! Had fun and we enjoyed both rooms and staffs attitude to us all. The place where Hotel Flagman is situated is close to the beach which is good especially for couples with kids . Bars and restaurants are not far away too. The Hotel offers also really nice view to the sea. I recommend it

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed February 7, 2016 via mobile

I was really impressed with the hotel and the restaurant! The food was great, very tasty, lots of fruit and vegetables, many salads, so many different deserts, variety of juices from the machine, perfect coffee, etc. The most impressive thing was that the restaurant manager was always by the buffet table: checking if everything is perfect and the food on display is enough and of good quality. This young lady left a lasting memory of a manager who is determined to ensure that the quality of the food and service is well above the standards at the Bulgarian seaside! The only negative impression was left by two Russian waiters - a girlfriend and a boyfriend who were slagging off all the western tourists and loudly discussing how stupid, bad mannered and ungrateful we were! They were just standing next to our table and looking at us with obvious disgust! They did not know that I was fluent in Russian as I have Master's degree in Russian language and literature! It was on the first day we arrived there and it was in the afternoon so we were the only people in the restaurant, just popped in to have a cup of coffee.
The hotel was clean and our room was spotless! The balcony was a wonderful addition for the hot summer nights! Very good value for money was this hotel and restaurant! We will go again! Don't miss this good deal!

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Pepa L
Reviewed November 24, 2015

Hotel Flagman is a great place for your summer vacation! It is close to pubs and restaurants, close to the beach as well. Rooms are clean and spacious. The room my boyfriend and I stayed in had an amazing view right looking at the seaside. The pool was also nice and clean. The staff was always smiling and treating us friendly. The restaurant offers nice atmosphere and delicious food. There is free wi-fi - so helpful having in mind I had some stuff for my work to do. If you are looking for a good hotel - have Hotel Flagman in mind !

Trip type: Traveled with family