Privilege fort in elenite is fantastic , we rented apartment , great lazy river , the ship looks cool , Paco's bar cheap no frills great place .St vlad is 10 mins on the bus and has a Bulgarian village square with lovely restaurants our favourite resturant was called the balkyn .food and drinks for 6 worked out about £50 . Going back next august again weather was 33 to 35 .fantastic
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Privilege Fort Beach" complex is located near the Elenite resort. It is a first line complex, located in a picturesque bay on the beach Robinson. Surrounded by sea and pine forest, the complex offers a rare and extremely healthy combination of sea and mountain climate. In " Privilege Fort Beach" you will find everything you need for a comfortable and relaxing holiday with your family! The infrastructure on-site consists of 2 restaurants, a cafe, 2 swimming pools, children`s pool and playgrounds, grocery store, also a medical center, gym, sauna, massage, beauty salon (hairdresser, manicure, pedicure), currency exchange desk, laundry service, tennis court / football field, mini golf, outdoor fitness around the pool, table tennis and billiards, bike rental and parking (places are not guaranteed) . Free internet and lounges around the pool! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Privilege Fort Beach Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Privilege Fort Beach Apartments Hotel Sunny Beach
- Privilege Fort Beach Apartments Elenite, Bulgaria - Burgas Province