Spent 4 days at this resort. The resort is a little dated and the rooms are very simple and basic, but is value for money. If you are expecting luxury you will need to look else where but if you are looking for a simple accommodation next to the beach that is all inclusive then this place will fit the bill nicely.
It is part of a larger chain/ group of hotels that are all in proximity of this resort. It is almost as if you get the benefits of multiple resorts for the price of one.
We had a car and if you want to do anything besides lay on the beach you may want a car.
Parking is about 6 Euros a day and you will need to pay for this separately from the hotel.
The food is pretty average but there is enough variety that you will find something.
The ice cream is a hit and plentiful
The rooms have seen better days but they are clean and big enough.
The poor points are that you will have to pay for everything (albeit not much) besides food at this all-inclusive. Expect to pay for chairs at the water park, paddle boat or water sport activity, etc
The water park did not have 2 major sides open which was a bit disappointing for the kids.
The mini golf appears to be for show and it was not clear who exactly runs it, as we could never get golf clubs for the mini golf. The security is supposed to have them but every time we checked they were never around and we only saw one group of people in 4 days actually play. This was too bad because it is a neat little course.
All in all I would come back and I got exactly what I paid for. I didn't expect a lot and got more than I expected.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Villas are situated in Royal Club Victoria, Elenite - the only Bulgarian sea resort that is fully south-oriented, thus providing plenty of sunshine to its guests. The gently sloping hills nearby keep the air fresh even in hottest summer days. The luxury Villas, spread like a mosaic over the hills, the touch between the sea and the mountain, all this creates a fascinating experience. The architectural solution implies privacy and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Elenite All Inclusive Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elenite Holiday Village Hotel Elenite
- Elenite Holiday Village Nessebar
- Elenite Holiday Village Hotel Nessebar
- Elenite All Inclusive Villas Bulgaria - Burgas Province