We have just come back from a two week holiday at the Villas. I was very concerned by all he negative reviews previously posted, but i had no reason to be! First the location is lovely, right on the beach, and far enough from the Bulgarian Benidorn "Sunny Beach"! The complex itself, as well as the rooms are spotlessly clean. The cleaners are discreet and will not come in your room if you hang the "do not disturb sign" outside your door. As one of the previous reviews mentioned tthe safety of your goods in the bedrooms, I have to say that on a daily basis, we left my daughter's Ipod and tablet, as well as cameras and phones, and nothing was ever touched.The food was alway plentiful and varied, plenty of fresh salads, grilled meat, stews, soups..... in the restaurant, and different choices of food throughout the day. Yes The Russians and Eatern European can be pushy, but you are on holidays, so take it with a good sense of humour. By the end, even my 7 year old daughter had learned how to deal with them. As for the staff, if you show them respect, give them a smile and a little tip on the odd occasion, they are fantastic. Bare in mind a waiter works 8 hours a day (no break), 6.5 days a week, all for 350 levs a month (£150). We tried Pacos, outside the complex, but did not find the food better than in the restaurant, and we had to pay for it!
The Waterpark is an absolute life saver with a 12 year old daughther. It's very clean, and still exciting after 2 weeks.
This was our first proper holiday after five years of running a pub in Oxfordshire, and it suited our family needs completely. Plenty of rest, food, drinks (i usually drink dry white wine, but I went on the G&T, as they tend to serve sweet wine). If you are looking for places catering mainly for British, then try Spain, plenty of burger bars, fish and chips and english breakfasts over there. I personnally like something different, and we found it in Bulgaria.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Villas are situated in Royal Club Victoria, Elenite - the only Bulgarian sea resort that is fully south-oriented, thus providing plenty of sunshine to its guests. The gently sloping hills nearby keep the air fresh even in hottest summer days. The luxury Villas, spread like a mosaic over the hills, the touch between the sea and the mountain, all this creates a fascinating experience. The architectural solution implies privacy and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Elenite All Inclusive Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elenite Holiday Village Hotel Elenite
- Elenite Holiday Village Nessebar
- Elenite Holiday Village Hotel Nessebar
- Elenite All Inclusive Villas Bulgaria - Burgas Province