The place have good things and bad things.
1. good things
- Atrium Hotel it's part of Royal Victoria Club, and I liked this- it's a big perimeter, closed with gates, apart from the rest of the Elenite resort;
- eveywhere there a lot of flowers, palm trees, and the green area is very well kept;
- the hotel looked very nice, right on the beach, the rooms are well sized, and is very clean;
- the "club" have some hotels and lot of interesting villas scatered on the mountain;
- mini market, restaurants, inside the club
2. bad things -the meal and whole meal time
- first of all you could never find a table in the restaurant or at the terace; it was allways very crowded;
- they served daily fried frozen meat ;
- you could never find a clean glass after five minutes of meal started;
- no one clean the tables during the meal time;
- people were eating in the lobby.......
- the reservation for a la carte restaurants were very bad organized-you have to wait for a long, long time in a queue;
Like a conclusion :the management of the hotel I think it is very poor. Too bad because, like I said, the resort is very nice, quiet, perfect for a vacation with family.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Booking.com, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Atrium Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atrium Beach Hotel Elenite
- Atrium Beach Elenite, Bulgaria - Burgas Province