See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed December 10, 2016 via mobile

I have really good experience with this hotel, nice staff and also owner, full breakfast, super quiet, comfortable bed, strong wifi, no complains, ..and the location could'nt bw better, honestly, highly recommended !

Stayed: November 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed June 6, 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for one night. I could take my bike in the room. We had in the attic room, which was warm an we didn't need heater. The hotel is little bit old but comfortable. We payed 80€ for room/2 people. They don't have parking only for 20 minutes. The hotel is in the city center. By the hotel begins pedestrian zone.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 22, 2016 via mobile

Have stayed here twice as base hotel for local ironman race. Rooms are small but come with large fridge, colour tv, hot shower and clean towels and sheets. Very quiet so all in excellent base for triathletes. Bar is open in the evening and the town is on your doorstep

Stayed: May 2016, traveled solo
1  Thank Michael G
Reviewed December 5, 2015

Stayed here for a while, excellent value for money,although the single rooms are very small and dated, they did upgrade me to a double but the internet connection was poor so moved back to single, the breakfast was pleasent but simple, evening food very tasty, staff very friendly,beer good and location excellent...

• Stayed: October 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed June 11, 2015 via mobile

Whilst staying in the area me and my uncle stayed at this hotel and the hotel across the road the hotel metropol. We stayed at the other hotel first because we arrived early to the city and this hotel did not have room for us. If you are staying here I would not recommend this hotel and to stay across the road even though it is slightly more expensive.. The rooms are very dated, the breakfast wasn't good and one of the days we were there we went down at 6.30am and there was nothing out yet. Baring in mind we were staying at the hotel as we were playing a golf tournament there and we needed the breakfast to be on time as we had a specific tee time! Overall we weren't impressive with the hotel. The hotels location is great and the staff are fairly cheery but if we play this golf tournament again we won't be staying here!

Stayed: June 2015, traveled on business