We stayed here during Christmas holidays, dont ski, so wanted to warm up in some wellness hotel close to Brno, CR. Especially the outdoor swimming poll roped me in. Silence, fresh air, steam rising up from water and view on vineyard was worth this trip. Wellness area was small,but cozy, modern and clean. Afternoon refreshment in spa area was very welcome and generous. Also breakfast was great, as always is in Austria.
Room was modern, conveniently furnished, but sort of cold and unfinished. Bare walls, no warm colours and partly concete walls. Bed was small for two and very soft, I felt like sleeping on a watter bed. I was looking forward for my bed at home and for normal uninterrupt 8 hours sleep.
Price of spa procedures, food and wine was little over the top. Better is to choose some of many local "heurige", typical wine restaurants, which offer local specialities.
Langenlois is very nice little town, easy to get to know by short walks from the hotel. Also Krems and its beautiful historical centre is worth visiting. I want to visit once more this area during spring time for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The LOISIUM Wine & Spa Resort Langenlois offers a special feeling of living, supported by the experience of a spectacular and individual wine and spa experience as well as an inspiring architecture. In our luxury resort in Langenlois, located in the middle of the vineyards you can enjoy a unique design and uncomplicated luxury. The 1,000 m² Wine Spa with year-round heated outdoor pool, relaxation lounges and saunas, as well as the comprehensive range of Aveda treatments, ensure a perfect spa pleasure. As a gourmet, you may also enjoy the restaurant Vineyard. Here the taste buds dance when fresh ingredients from the region develop interesting compositions and enter into a liaison with award-winning wines. --- Das LOISIUM Wine & Spa Resort Langenlois vermittelt ein besonderes Lebensgefühl, getragen vom Erlebnis eines spektakulären und individuellen Wein- und Spa-Genusses sowie einer inspirierenden Architektur. Inmitten der Weingärten genießt man hier einzigartiges Design und unkomplizierten Luxus. Für vollendeten Genuss sorgen der 1000 m² große Wine Spa mit ganzjährig beheiztem Outdoorpool, Relax-Lounges und Saunazonen sowie das umfassende Angebot an Aveda Treatments. Genießen - das kann man auch im Restaurant Vineyard. Hier tanzen die Geschmacksknospen, wenn frische Zutaten aus der Region interessante Kompositionen entstehen lassen und eine Liaison mit preisgekrönten Weinen eingehen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Loisium Wine & Spa Resort Langenlois reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wine & Spa Resort Loisium Langenlois Hotel Langenlois
- Wine And Spa Resort Loisium Langenlois
- Wein Hotel Loisium
- Loisium Wine & Spa Resort Langenlois Austria