La Cusinga is by far the most beautiful place I have EVER seen!! The staff is helpful and friendly. The rooms are simple. They are beautiful and simple... There are no TV's and No air conditioning....trust me when I say that you will see when you get there that a TV and AC would only lessen your experience! The food is AMAZING!!!! I have never eaten so good!!! Thank you to Sylvia and the whole staff!!! You are wonderful!!! Now here are some travel tips.. BRING SUNSCREEN with you!!!! You may want to pack your stuff in a backpack instead of a suitcase. The paths to the rooms have a lot of steps. Bring several bathing suits... With the humidity it takes forever for your suit to dry. BRING hiking boots!!! Yes there is a beach!! But be thinking more Jungle than beach!! Plan on taking a TON of pictures! And you don't have to be an athlete to hit the trails but you better at least be in decent shape... Good luck !!! ... And.. PURA VIDA!!!! P.S.. If I could post pictures on trip advisor then ANYONE reading this would be booking their trip in 30 seconds!!!! :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hidden in the hilltops overlooking the pristine beaches of Costa Rica's still-virgin south pacific, where the ocean crashes into the jungle sits La Cusinga. Tucked away in a private reserve of over 600 acres, this rainforest lodge provides guests with sweeping ocean views, sandy beaches, natural pools, and the chance to experience the burgeoning forests and astonishing wildlife of the country's most famous ecosystem - OSA. The hotel offers ten rooms designed with sustainably-harvested wood and local materials to maximize comfort while minimizing impact on the environment. The open-air restaurant creates an ideal setting for couples and families alike to enjoy delicious tropical dishes made with fresh produce grown on our farm. The lodge's genuine commitment to sustainable practices along with our first-hand experience in local and national conservation efforts enrich our guests' appreciation of these ecosystems and the importance of their continued preservation. This unique insight enhances the exploration of the natural surroundings while the beautiful location offers the tranquility of fresh ocean breezes and breathtaking sunsets that make for the perfect tropical escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Cusinga Eco Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Cusinga Eco Hotel Uvita
- La Cusinga Eco Lodge Costa Rica/Uvita