We stayed here four amazing nights! It was amazing! The staff was absolutely the nicest and most helpful anywhere - not just in all of Costa Rica, but anywhere we've been. The grounds were gorgeous - out of this world! The food was the best food I think we've had on any vacation! The rooms, I hate to sound like a broken record, were the most amazing we've ever stayed in! I cannot say enough good things about La Cusinga! We loved that they were a true ecolodge - not just on paper, but in reality. The cabins were built from sustainably-harvested wood and local materials. The food was made with produce grown on their farm. They had a beautiful walk to the beach, a natural pool, a yoga platform overlooking the ocean, nature trails through the tropical forest. There was not enough time in the day to enjoy all they had too offer. It was truly a magical experience! We hope to return...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hidden in the hilltops overlooking the pristine beaches of Costa Rica's still-virgin south pacific, where the ocean crashes into the jungle sits La Cusinga. Tucked away in a private reserve of over 600 acres, this rainforest lodge provides guests with sweeping ocean views, sandy beaches, natural pools, and the chance to experience the burgeoning forests and astonishing wildlife of the country's most famous ecosystem - OSA. The hotel offers ten rooms designed with sustainably-harvested wood and local materials to maximize comfort while minimizing impact on the environment. The open-air restaurant creates an ideal setting for couples and families alike to enjoy delicious tropical dishes made with fresh produce grown on our farm. The lodge's genuine commitment to sustainable practices along with our first-hand experience in local and national conservation efforts enrich our guests' appreciation of these ecosystems and the importance of their continued preservation. This unique insight enhances the exploration of the natural surroundings while the beautiful location offers the tranquility of fresh ocean breezes and breathtaking sunsets that make for the perfect tropical escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your La Cusinga Eco Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Cusinga Eco Hotel Uvita
- La Cusinga Eco Lodge Costa Rica/Uvita