We were renting a cottage in the area for a week. With this stay, we had access to this resort. We enjoyed relaxing on the reclining chairs near the pool. The pool was amazing. I would have to say that this pool was one of my favourites that I have swan in during a trip. It was clean and the temperature was excellent. There was even a little water fall to go under. We even had hamburgers at the restaurant. It was fun to have our meal poolside. I was able to take lots of pictures and just relax at this spa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Resort Cristal Ballena is located in the midst of its own 12-hectare grounds, very close to the unique "Marino Ballena" Marine National Park and mountains covered in rainforest. The hotel features 14 Junior Suites, 3 Master Suites, along with 2 Family suites. Due to its excellent location, our guests can enjoy breathtaking ocean views from the big balcony. Our stylish, spacious Suites are equipped with four-poster bed, AC, ceiling fan, WLan, TV, telephone, minibar, safe, coffee maker and hairdryer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Cristal Ballena Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Cristal Ballena Osa Peninsula
- Hotel Cristal Ballena Resort Costa Rica/Uvita