We were renting a cottage in the area for a week. With this stay, we had access to this resort. We enjoyed relaxing on the reclining chairs near the pool. The pool was amazing. I would have to say that this pool was one of my favourites that I have swan in during a trip. It was clean and the temperature was excellent. There was even a little water fall to go under. We even had hamburgers at the restaurant. It was fun to have our meal poolside. I was able to take lots of pictures and just relax at this spa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Resort Cristal Ballena is located in the midst of its own 12-hectare grounds, very close to the unique "Marino Ballena" Marine National Park and mountains covered in rainforest. The hotel features 14 Junior Suites, 3 Master Suites, along with 2 Family suites. Due to its excellent location, our guests can enjoy breathtaking ocean views from the big balcony. Our stylish, spacious Suites are equipped with four-poster bed, AC, ceiling fan, WLan, TV, telephone, minibar, safe, coffee maker and hairdryer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Cristal Ballena Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Cristal Ballena Osa Peninsula
- Cristal Ballena Boutique Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/Uvita