We stayed here because the other place we booked was a disaster! This place was wonderful. The room was immaculate. The view was spectacular. The ground were beautiful. I have to say that I dine in many fine restaurants, but I have rarely eaten food this well prepared. The staff is caring and friendly. They love to try out the English on you while you are trying out your Spanish on them. This is one of the nicest places I can remember staying. I do not have one negative comment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Resort Cristal Ballena is located in the midst of its own 12-hectare grounds, very close to the unique "Marino Ballena" Marine National Park and mountains covered in rainforest. The hotel features 14 Junior Suites, 3 Master Suites, along with 2 Family suites. Due to its excellent location, our guests can enjoy breathtaking ocean views from the big balcony. Our stylish, spacious Suites are equipped with four-poster bed, AC, ceiling fan, WLan, TV, telephone, minibar, safe, coffee maker and hairdryer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Cristal Ballena Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Cristal Ballena Osa Peninsula
- Cristal Ballena Boutique Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/Uvita