Stayed at RP a few months ago and haven't stopped talking about the incredible time we had.
We had heard great things, but it isn't until you get there that you realize that the unmatched setting makes everything ahead of you just perfect.
From the design to the service, from the views to the spa, the temperatures, the room, the food - just couldn't find anything that didn't exceed our expectations. We found everything to be first class, in a perfect "eco" kind of way - right down to furniture, dishes and linens.
After much research - RP was our choice for a higher end experience. At the end of the day, we were very pleased with the value we received.
I can't imagine anybody wouldn't be - their cocktails, wine list and dinner are so reasonable compared to other luxury properties we've been to.
We happily paid about $4 for the bottomless Costa Rica coffee every morning that accompanied our complimentary breakfast. One always pays for coffee and beverages in a restaurant - can't imagine this being an issue for anybody - especially if they are signing up for a visit to a place acknowledged as one of the finest Small Hotels in the World! The menu was ala carte - and offered healthy and hearty choices that we loved. It was a $25 breakfast with no cost!
(By the way, we enjoyed additional coffee throughout the day that was complimentary - and saved me a bunch from my usual afternoon coffee shop habit at home)
We always seem to be looking for the next great destination - but RP is the one place making us want to come back for more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rancho Pacifico - Where Style meets Nature and the Rainforest meets the sea.....Your Adult-Exclusive Hideaway in Costa Rica's Last-Best Place. One of the World's Most Awarded EcoLuxury Hotels. Member - Small Luxury Hotels of the World. Deluxe Villas, Suites, & TreeHaus', Jungle Spa, Private Preserve and secluded beaches. Spectacular ocean views and spacious privacy. Trip Advisor Traveler Choice - 4 consecutive years. World Travel Award Finalist - Leading Boutique and Leading Green Hotel, Central and Latin America, 6 consecutive years.....and many more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Rancho Pacifico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Pacifico Uvita
- Rancho Pacifico Hotel Uvita
- Rancho Pacifico Costa Rica/Uvita