This place is amazing! From the natural scenery to the fantastic staff, Rancho Pacifico is a little piece of paradise. My sister-in-law had her wedding there in June and it was such a magical event. The staff went above and beyond to make every moment memorable not only for the bride and groom but for the entire wedding party!
There is so much natural beauty surrounding you at Rancho Pacifico that even on a cloudy day, you are sure to enjoy the many amenities offered, such as the amazing spa services or an exciting hike to a nearby waterfall. We definitely took advantage of it all.
We loved our time spent in the rainforest and if another Costa Rican vacation comes our way, we will definitely be visiting Alex and the rest of the amazing staff at Rancho Pacifico!
Billy and Amber Szatkiewicz
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rancho Pacifico - Where Style meets Nature and the Rainforest meets the sea.....Your Adult-Exclusive Hideaway in Costa Rica's Last-Best Place. One of the World's Most Awarded EcoLuxury Hotels. Member - Small Luxury Hotels of the World. Deluxe Villas, Suites, & TreeHaus', Jungle Spa, Private Preserve and secluded beaches. Spectacular ocean views and spacious privacy. Trip Advisor Traveler Choice - 4 consecutive years. World Travel Award Finalist - Leading Boutique and Leading Green Hotel, Central and Latin America, 6 consecutive years.....and many more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Rancho Pacifico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Pacifico Uvita
- Rancho Pacifico Hotel Uvita
- Rancho Pacifico Costa Rica/Uvita