I just got back from a destination wedding at Rancho Pacifico and it was one of the best vacations ive ever had. The staff was amazing. They do whatever it takes to accomodate their guests. Any time I requested something they delivered or responded with, "you can have whatever you want" or "you can do whatever you want". They want to keep their guests happy, and with a wedding party of 20 people, being able to keep everyone happy isnt easy, but they pulled it off. The landscape and views were beautiful. It was very peaceful but when we wanted to have fun we would head to the clubhouse for cocktails, music, and dancing. The food and drinks were excellent. The staff was very friendly. The rooms were clean and modern. You could stay at the hotel and relax, or go out for some excursions and fun. Anything you want to do they will make it happen. I had no worries the entire vacation and would highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for great escape.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rancho Pacifico - Where Style meets Nature and the Rainforest meets the sea.....Your Adult-Exclusive Hideaway in Costa Rica's Last-Best Place. One of the World's Most Awarded EcoLuxury Hotels. Member - Small Luxury Hotels of the World. Deluxe Villas, Suites, & TreeHaus', Jungle Spa, Private Preserve and secluded beaches. Spectacular ocean views and spacious privacy. Trip Advisor Traveler Choice - 4 consecutive years. World Travel Award Finalist - Leading Boutique and Leading Green Hotel, Central and Latin America, 6 consecutive years.....and many more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Rancho Pacifico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Pacifico Uvita
- Rancho Pacifico Hotel Uvita
- Rancho Pacifico Costa Rica/Uvita