We did not stay at Rancho Pacifico, but we did drive up the mountain for hot stone massages and dinner. The drive up is a little challenging, but the view is beautiful once you arrive. The staff was waiting for us when we got there, and we had massages in the outdoor cabanas. They offered us hot tea and a relaxing rest before and after.
Our dinner afterward was truly delicious. We chatted with the bartender who was friendly and informative, answering all my questions about Costa Rican life. When we sat down to dinner in their gorgeous outdoor eating area, a large storm began to brew and the staff jumped up to secure protection from the wind and rain. We felt special and well cared for from beginning to end. Even if you're not staying there, make a spa appointment and enjoy the experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rancho Pacifico - Costa Rica Luxury Resort. Come for the adventure. Come for the romance. Situated in a pristine tropical rainforest nearly 2,000 feet above sea level, with majestic views of the Pacific Ocean, Rancho Pacifico is Costa Rica’s finest adults-only luxury boutique resort. When time is your most valuable commodity, days spent in our luxury rainforest hotel are days very well invested. Let us pamper you in our award-winning spa. Enjoy our world-cuisine inspired dining. Allow our amazingly friendly and attentive staff to meet your every need. Hike to our waterfall amid the bounty of nature that surrounds us. Come for a vacation experience you will remember for a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Rancho Pacifico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Pacifico Uvita
- Rancho Pacifico Hotel Uvita
- Rancho Pacifico Costa Rica/Uvita