We did not stay at Rancho Pacifico, but we did drive up the mountain for hot stone massages and dinner. The drive up is a little challenging, but the view is beautiful once you arrive. The staff was waiting for us when we got there, and we had massages in the outdoor cabanas. They offered us hot tea and a relaxing rest before and after.
Our dinner afterward was truly delicious. We chatted with the bartender who was friendly and informative, answering all my questions about Costa Rican life. When we sat down to dinner in their gorgeous outdoor eating area, a large storm began to brew and the staff jumped up to secure protection from the wind and rain. We felt special and well cared for from beginning to end. Even if you're not staying there, make a spa appointment and enjoy the experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rancho Pacifico - Where Style meets Nature and the Rainforest meets the sea.....Your Adult-Exclusive Hideaway in Costa Rica's Last-Best Place. One of the World's Most Awarded EcoLuxury Hotels. Member - Small Luxury Hotels of the World. Deluxe Villas, Suites, & TreeHaus', Jungle Spa, Private Preserve and secluded beaches. Spectacular ocean views and spacious privacy. Trip Advisor Traveler Choice - 4 consecutive years. World Travel Award Finalist - Leading Boutique and Leading Green Hotel, Central and Latin America, 6 consecutive years.....and many more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rancho Pacifico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Pacifico Uvita
- Rancho Pacifico Hotel Uvita
- Rancho Pacifico Costa Rica/Uvita