My boyfriend and I just returned from a 6 day stay at Rancho Pacifico and it was pure heaven. Once we recovered from the harrowing drive up the mountain (yes, 4x4 is a MUST), all our troubles melted away with our first view of the coast and friendly smile from Alex and Adriana.
We were generously upgraded to the Villa Romantica on the first 2 nights (huge and stunning) and then moved to a Tree-house for the remainder of the trip. Although the Tree-house wasn't as large, we thoroughly enjoyed the views, open air shower and back patio hot tub (overlooking the jungle hillside). The accommodations, cuisine, staff, privacy, waterfall hike, spa and grounds all exceeded our expectations. We loved the early morning sounds of the howler monkeys each morning and the many bird sightings on property (toucans, green parrots, hummingbirds, owl, finches, just to name a few). So if you are ready to be "off the grid" on a stunning mountainside haven, and treated like royalty, this is the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rancho Pacifico - Where Style meets Nature and the Rainforest meets the sea.....Your Adult-Exclusive Hideaway in Costa Rica's Last-Best Place. One of the World's Most Awarded EcoLuxury Hotels. Member - Small Luxury Hotels of the World. Deluxe Villas, Suites, & TreeHaus', Jungle Spa, Private Preserve and secluded beaches. Spectacular ocean views and spacious privacy. Trip Advisor Traveler Choice - 4 consecutive years. World Travel Award Finalist - Leading Boutique and Leading Green Hotel, Central and Latin America, 6 consecutive years.....and many more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Rancho Pacifico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Pacifico Uvita
- Rancho Pacifico Hotel Uvita
- Rancho Pacifico Costa Rica/Uvita