We just got back from our trip to Costa Rica and absolutely loved this resort. We picked this resort because it had all the criteria that everyone in our party required on a vacation, internet, jungle/beach, eco-friendly, and relaxation. This list was very hard and we thought that it would be nearly impossible to meet everyone's requirements. The resort was absolutely wonderful. The food was excellent; Chef Alex was wonderful at accommodating food allergies and we always looked forward to the wonderful food he prepared each day. The staff was welcoming and friendly. They learned our names from our first meeting and made us feel so welcome in their country. The spa was amazing. The best feature is that they do not have to replicate the relaxing environment that the spas in the US have to. They don't have to play relaxing music because the natural environment of the jungle provides it. On two days, the exact time we were receiving our spa treatments, it began to rain, which was so relaxing. The recommended local activities were also so much fun. The staff quickly paid attention to our party and took note of our likes and dislikes and made great recommendations of activities. It was so nice to have that personal attention. I highly recommend not only traveling to Costa Rica, but also staying at Rancho Pacifico. It was an amazing experience that I know our family will never forget.
The only category that I rated below 5 was sleep quality. This rating has nothing to do with the rooms or bed, they were amazing. The resort is located in the jungle and there is wildlife (particularly monkeys) that make noise in the morning. It is early, but doesn't last very long. It was still worth it to stay in the jungle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rancho Pacifico - Where Style meets Nature and the Rainforest meets the sea.....Your Adult-Exclusive Hideaway in Costa Rica's Last-Best Place. One of the World's Most Awarded EcoLuxury Hotels. Member - Small Luxury Hotels of the World. Deluxe Villas, Suites, & TreeHaus', Jungle Spa, Private Preserve and secluded beaches. Spectacular ocean views and spacious privacy. Trip Advisor Traveler Choice - 4 consecutive years. World Travel Award Finalist - Leading Boutique and Leading Green Hotel, Central and Latin America, 6 consecutive years.....and many more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Rancho Pacifico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Pacifico Uvita
- Rancho Pacifico Hotel Uvita
- Rancho Pacifico Costa Rica/Uvita