Coming all the way from Europe, I enjoyed the tranquillity of Rancho Pacifico. The views are out of this world, the accomodation is very comfortable and the staff is the most charming, relaxed, effective and smiling! In Europe we don't usually know the names of every staffmember,- here you do!
The food was always very nice and beautyfully arranged and served.
I have to mention, though, that you need a car to get anywhere, and if you are used to exercise you will find the gym a little boring (and running in the mountains very difficult!).
Afterall, no doubt: would love to come back bringing my husband!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rancho Pacifico - Costa Rica Luxury Resort. Come for the adventure. Come for the romance. Situated in a pristine tropical rainforest nearly 2,000 feet above sea level, with majestic views of the Pacific Ocean, Rancho Pacifico is Costa Rica’s finest adults-only luxury boutique resort. When time is your most valuable commodity, days spent in our luxury rainforest hotel are days very well invested. Let us pamper you in our award-winning spa. Enjoy our world-cuisine inspired dining. Allow our amazingly friendly and attentive staff to meet your every need. Hike to our waterfall amid the bounty of nature that surrounds us. Come for a vacation experience you will remember for a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Rancho Pacifico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Pacifico Uvita
- Rancho Pacifico Hotel Uvita
- Rancho Pacifico Costa Rica/Uvita