If your in the market for a stunningly beautiful, secluded, romantic, delicious and sensual get away, Rancho Pacifico is it. Staff went out of their way to accomodate. Food was tremendous. I couldn't get enough of the ceviche, the fresh fruit and the costa rican fare. Their pineapple, basil martini is excellent. We stayed 6 nights and enjoyed every minute of it. The rooms were spotless. We stayed three nights in the Tree Hause and it was cozy, romantic, had a spectacular view of the Pacific ocean and the rain forest. The next three nights we stayed in a two bedroom villa and got to see howler monkeys playing in the trees outside. The grounds and gardens are beautiful. We had a message everyday in an open treehouse and they were marvelous. The first message was so good that I actually felt guilty but after a couple of days I learned to relax and soak up the great energy of the people and the landscape. We spent 3 days in total relaxation and a couple of days in activites. We enjoyed the vigorous hike to the gorgeous waterfall and took the ATV excursion which lasted a good five hours and experienced breath taking views and enjoyed eating Guavonanna (not sure of spelling) at a coffee plantation. We enjoyed the peace and quiet of no TV! This is a most excellent destination for Honeymoons and anniversaries. I would recommend to anyone seeking some rest and relaxation. Hope to go again on many anniversaries.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rancho Pacifico - Where Style meets Nature and the Rainforest meets the sea.....Your Adult-Exclusive Hideaway in Costa Rica's Last-Best Place. One of the World's Most Awarded EcoLuxury Hotels. Member - Small Luxury Hotels of the World. Deluxe Villas, Suites, & TreeHaus', Jungle Spa, Private Preserve and secluded beaches. Spectacular ocean views and spacious privacy. Trip Advisor Traveler Choice - 4 consecutive years. World Travel Award Finalist - Leading Boutique and Leading Green Hotel, Central and Latin America, 6 consecutive years.....and many more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Rancho Pacifico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Pacifico Uvita
- Rancho Pacifico Hotel Uvita
- Rancho Pacifico Costa Rica/Uvita