First you need à 4WD vehicle to reach heaven, litrerally spaking the access drive being pretty steep. But once there at roughly 600 m above sea-level you are in/on the canopy with unlimited views on the Pacific ocean. The welcome and service are outstanding you feel being a close friend of the owner an American entrepreneur from the state of Montana USA. Thanks to an excellent Young local chef the cuisine is of very high standard. And dining with this view is an unforgettable experience. Two suggestions however : the swimming pool towels are really worn out and the guest being mosty American , there is a risk of forgetting the use of Spanish, the national language of Costa Rica !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rancho Pacifico - Where Style meets Nature and the Rainforest meets the sea.....Your Adult-Exclusive Hideaway in Costa Rica's Last-Best Place. One of the World's Most Awarded EcoLuxury Hotels. Member - Small Luxury Hotels of the World. Deluxe Villas, Suites, & TreeHaus', Jungle Spa, Private Preserve and secluded beaches. Spectacular ocean views and spacious privacy. Trip Advisor Traveler Choice - 4 consecutive years. World Travel Award Finalist - Leading Boutique and Leading Green Hotel, Central and Latin America, 6 consecutive years.....and many more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Rancho Pacifico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Pacifico Uvita
- Rancho Pacifico Hotel Uvita
- Rancho Pacifico Costa Rica/Uvita