We only hope we can put into words what an amazing retreat Rancho Pacifico is. Up on top of a mountain, and in the rainforest, what more can someone ask for? The views were so beautiful, the rooms were first class and if that was not enough the ENTIRE staff attended to our every want. They are fun, caring, genuine and like the family that you will miss when you leave. This wonderful resort is the 'total package' and it went above and beyond all of our expectations.Not many get this opportunity to experience this exceptional piece of paradise,and we will always appreciate the fact that we did. We would go back in a heart beat and recommed it without hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rancho Pacifico - Where Style meets Nature and the Rainforest meets the sea.....Your Adult-Exclusive Hideaway in Costa Rica's Last-Best Place. One of the World's Most Awarded EcoLuxury Hotels. Member - Small Luxury Hotels of the World. Deluxe Villas, Suites, & TreeHaus', Jungle Spa, Private Preserve and secluded beaches. Spectacular ocean views and spacious privacy. Trip Advisor Traveler Choice - 4 consecutive years. World Travel Award Finalist - Leading Boutique and Leading Green Hotel, Central and Latin America, 6 consecutive years.....and many more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Rancho Pacifico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Pacifico Uvita
- Rancho Pacifico Hotel Uvita
- Rancho Pacifico Costa Rica/Uvita