“Amazing sandwiches”

Ranked #5 of 47 Restaurants in Uvita
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Roadshack has six craft beers on tap and unbelievable home made gourmet meats. Our sandwiches and salads are fantastic.
Reviewed May 15, 2014

My friend and I were advised to eat the tuna sandwiches because "Friday is Tuna Sandwich Day." The tuna was thick and fresh. Amazing. And three artesan beers to choose from, Segua the red ale, Libertas, the golden ale, and Perrovida, the dark ale. Highly recommended.

There are newer reviews for Roadshack Deli

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Bob was at the counter taking our order and giving us great info on his most popular items. After a long day of ATVs this was the perfect place to get a bite and unwind with a great beer. My Dad had the Fat Bast#rd which consists of everything from a pig and I had the 4x4 roast beef which was awesome. This place was a great surprise and a great find. We will definitely stop by again the next time we are in Uvita.

1  Thank VirginiaTripper
Reviewed May 12, 2014

First off, I was introduced to Bob, who stopped what he was doing (a little before opening) to shake my hand and say hi with a genuine smile. We weren't eating there that day, but that didn't bother him in the least. Next day I ordered the seared tuna sandwich and WOW - you'd be hard pressed to find anything as good up here in LA!
Great food, great vibe, great people.

Oh, and Bob - thanks for giving Jim & I a lift to Sansa Air on Sunday! :-)

1  Thank Lockedin1027
Reviewed May 8, 2014 via mobile

They say the beef isn't great in Costa Rica so I challenge you to try a burger at The Roadshack Deli! You will be blown away. Great burgers, great fries and great beer! Thanks Bob. We will stop by again and again.
Nan and Ed

1  Thank Nan W
Reviewed May 6, 2014

If you're looking for something low key with great affordable sandwiches, I recommend checking this small place in Uvita out. If you go on Friday and Saturday, there is a special Tuna you can order which is just delicious.

1  Thank Chris A