“Best sandwiches ever... And I mean in a lifetime”
Review of Roadshack Deli

Roadshack Deli
Ranked #5 of 49 Restaurants in Uvita
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Roadshack has six craft beers on tap and unbelievable home made gourmet meats. Our sandwiches and salads are fantastic.
Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

This place was a bit hard to find but if you find the BCR it's the side street in front of this. The address on trip advisor is wrong but if you're lost just call the number. Bob is the owner and he will direct you.

Once we got there we were greeted by Bob who is not only a great host but also truly passionate about his food and menu. We also ordered draft beer from CR brewing company which was the perfect company for the Tuna and BBQ Vaquero sandwiches we got. They were short from heavenly. Tuna was cooked perfectly sealed and the pork in the BBQ one melted in your mouth.

We will probably modify our itinerary so we have lunch there for sure before leaving. Trust me it is worth it!!! Hidden gem in the middle of Uvita!!

1  Thank KatSM12

Reviewed April 30, 2014

The Roadshack Deli is owned by Bob and he's just the nicest guy. The sandwiches are fantastic, the beer is great, the people that roll in and out are super friendly, the staff are attentive and really nice, I could go on and on....

But this place isn't just about the food and beer. The Roadshack seems like the community center of Uvita that just happens to feed you at the same time.

It's pretty easy to see why people rave about this place and I can't wait to go back to Uvita, eat here, and see my new mate Bob again.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

Living in Europe, sandwiches come nowhere close to the deliciousness of a North American sandwich. Upon arrival at the Roadshack, I knew any sandwich choice I made would be delicious - I was right. I got the Fat B*stard and it was good, but I went halfsies with my friend on her BLT which was EVEN better! I wish I would have gotten back here for another sandwich before leaving the country but I'd definitely recommend it for a quick, reasonably priced bite to eat for any sandwich lover! :) He also has a variety of beers on tap and gave us a sample of one of them in a shot glass - great! :)

Reviewed April 25, 2014

Just so happens that the owner is from our hometown, Atlanta, and had been to our house before we owned it! Great conversation and phenomenal subs with the most unique blend of flavors. Could've eaten there every day!

Reviewed April 21, 2014

Going on and on about how good the food was would not fit with the spirit of this roadshack deli.
-The seared tuna sandwich was out of this world and the house made chips were a perfect complement.