“Eat here and you will know why they are #1”
Review of Roadshack Deli

Roadshack Deli
Ranked #4 of 47 Restaurants in Uvita
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Roadshack is the only place in Uvita pouring draft beer from local Costa Rica breweries! We also specialize in delicious sandwiches and cocktails!
west palm beach
“Eat here and you will know why they are #1”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

My wife and I ate lunch here for the first time because a good friend who eats here quite often said it was great and I will confirm that he was right. Now I go on tripadvisor to write a review and it does not surprise me that is the opinion of most all who review this excellent restaurant feel the same. This place can stand up to all the big time city places in the states. We had a mother clucker and a veggie sandwich both perfectly prepared and served with homemade cooked to order potato chips, a side of pasta salad and iced tea. This place is amazing!! We will be back to feast some of the others on the sandwich board.

Summerville, South Carolina
“Enormous sandwiches!”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We went to this deli for lunch after our adventure with Costa Canyoning. It hit the spot. All the sandwiches sounded so delicious - it was hard to choose. Everyone in our group loved the sandwich they ordered. Although we had worked up quite an appetite from our adventure, it was hard to eat a full sandwich b/c they were so huge. I think I had something called the Mother Trucker - turkey sandwich - and I cannot say enough good things about it. The owner, Bob, is from Atlanta and knows how to treat his customers. His staff was very friendly as well. Very fun environment in addition to the great food.

Los Angeles, California
“One of the best sandwiches I've had- anywhere!”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

What can I say? After a long yet fabulous ATV tour with Adventure Motorsports, we walked not 10 feet over to grab a bite.

Delicious. Yummy. Tasty.

My sister and I shared the Noble Pig. Damn good swine!
My brother had the stuffed grilled cheese. Also a winner.

What's refreshing is that the owner doesn't take shortcuts just because we're in Uvita, where there are few other restaurants and no other sandwich shops. The quality of the food at Roadshack is competitive with sandwiches I've had at home in L.A., in NYC, or anywhere else.

They also have some draft/craft beers. I didn't try one but my friend enjoyed hers.

Stop here and enjoy!

San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua
“My favorite find in Uvita!”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

I love this place, sensational food (my sandwich earlier today was divine. Delicious combo expertly prepared, my mouth is watering at the memory!), awesome vibe, amazing service with helpful staff who take the time to find out what you love to eat and give great recommendations. They even have free wifi. Bob, the owner, is friendly and clearly loves creating a relaxed, fun and fabulous place to hang out and enjoy great food and drink. I highly recommend dropping by, soaking up the atmosphere and indulging your palate.

Key Largo, Fl
“Wow!”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Fun place, friendly people, EXCELLENT food and cold draft beer! What more can you ask for? We will definitely be back again.