“Fully recommended!”
Review of Mia Bella Spa & Boutique - CLOSED

Mia Bella Spa & Boutique
More attraction details
Owner description: This is a spa/boutique . specializing in skincare in waxing. We offer glycolic treatments, Microdermabrasion, oxygen facial. waxing and tanning . we also have massage and chiroprator work on Mondays and Tuesday. The boutique parts is small retail of unique jewerly, and quality skincare.
Barcelona
“Fully recommended!”
Reviewed November 28, 2013

Finding Ingrid is finding a true profesional in a remote place of Costa Rica. I´ve been living here in Uvita for more than 4 years, and thanks to Mia Bella Spa & Boutique, my waxing sessions are a blessing more than a nightmare. Being a traveler junkie, and having experienced treatments all over the world, I can fully recommend this place and the lovely and sweet Ingrid. Also, her pampering facials are amazing!

Visited October 2013

Thousand Oaks, California
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Treat Yourself!”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

Mia Bella Spa & Botique is a wonderful place for an Amazing facial, Ingrid is so sweet and you will feel relaxed from the moment you walk through the door, she's done such a great job I love her products and I look forward to visiting again next time I'm in Uvita CR

Visited September 2013
Uvita, Puntarenas, Costa Rica
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“New York City spa facial in Costa Rica.”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Ingrid is amazing. I moved here from New York City and her facials are the same (if not better!) as you would get in any fancy spa there except less expensive and she spends more time with you. The products she uses are wonderful and my super sensitive always feels great when I leave!

Visited September 2013
Dominical, Costa Rica
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Amazing Facial!”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

I've been several times for a facial, and it has always been amazing! From the relaxing aromas of the salon, to the complimentary head, hand, and feet massage, getting a facial here is one of the highlights of my month. If you live in the area, or are just visiting and in need of a relaxing treatment, come here. My skin is usually on the sensitive side, but I never feel pain or sensitivity once I receive a facial by Ingrid - just a refreshing glow. She has the training and expertise to compete with the most recognized salons in the USA. Don't miss out!

Visited October 2013
uvita
“Great back wax”
Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

The lady spent much time on me. I am quite hairy and she never complained once. I will go back again if she will allow me.
Thanks. Ingrid