My son is in the Peace Corps in Costa Rica. I went to visit him and we stayed here for a few days and we could not have been happier with our choice. The view is stunning and the service was excellent. Everyone spoke English and was very helpful. They helped us set up tours and found a bar for us to watch the Georgia vs. Alabama game. The menu in the restaurant is somewhat limited but everything we tried was well executed. We had rented a front wheel drive Kia and had no problem getting up the steep dive way which is paved the whole way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is dramatically located on a bluff overlooking Ballena Marina Park, the pacific coast and Cano Island, This national park includes the largest coral reef on the pacific side of Costa Rica. This wildlife sanctuary protects different species of whales and dolphins together with other marine life. We can offer you the best of both worlds: rich rainforest combined with abundant marine life. Walk into the "green world" of immense biodiversity right on your doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo and Despegar.com so you can book your Vista Ballena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Whales & Dolphins Ecolodge Hotel Uvita
- Whales And Dolphins Ecolodge
- Vista Ballena Costa Rica/Uvita