We ventured to Whales and Dolfins for a coffee and stayed for lunch. Food was good and price reasonable. This property has recently changed owners. Tim and Tiffany a Canadian couple from Ontario have purchased it and are making many improvements; upgrading the rooms, pool area, gardens etc. They are friendly and hospitable and want their guests to have a positive experience. We went back for a wonderful Thanksgiving Buffet dinnner and thoroughly enjoyed it. The view is unbelievable and the sunset has to be seen! Service was great with staff who spoke English.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is dramatically located on a bluff overlooking Ballena Marina Park, the pacific coast and Cano Island, This national park includes the largest coral reef on the pacific side of Costa Rica. This wildlife sanctuary protects different species of whales and dolphins together with other marine life. We can offer you the best of both worlds: rich rainforest combined with abundant marine life. Walk into the "green world" of immense biodiversity right on your doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Vista Ballena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Whales And Dolphins Ecolodge
- Whales & Dolphins Ecolodge Hotel Uvita
- Vista Ballena Costa Rica/Uvita