“So much fun and such nice people.”
Review of Uvita 360

Uvita 360
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Uvita 360 provides different tours like Kayaking, Stand up paddling, Surf lessons & Snorkeling. Uvita 360 unlike any others. For the best ocean adventures visit Uvita 360 and learn THE REAL COSTA RICAN EXPERIENCE with the pioner ocean adventures since 2004. PURA VIDA!
Reviewed January 2, 2012

Tito and Diego were awesome. They were kind enough to drive to Domnical for a pick up and then drive back down to the beach. It was New Year's Day and somewhat crowded at the beach, but we had more than enough room to work. They brought chairs, an umbrella, water, snacks, rash guards, boards, wax, and a really, really, really kind attitude. If I wasn't so tired, I would have gone for a second day in a row.

2  Thank BSorrells

Reviewed December 27, 2011

My fiance and I had a great time getting a private lesson fron Tito. He took some great photos of us (which he sent to us the same day!) and gave us more time on the boards than our 2 hour lesson (we were in the water for longer just trying to hone the new skills we had aquired). It was a wonderful time and we'll always remember it!

Reviewed December 24, 2011

Uvita (Tito's) surf camp was awesome!! I highly recommend it for anyone who wants to take a surf lesson, whether you're a beginner or not. My eight year old son and 22 year old daughter took lessons and enjoyed every minute. Tito and Alex were professional, patient and made the experience fun. The price was excellent and included snacks and lots of great photos. They took a ton of photos for us with a high end camera and then sent them to us immediately via email. We hope to visit Uvita again, and will be back to take more lessons from Uvita Surf Camp!!

Reviewed December 10, 2011

I was in Costa Rica for 3 weeks going thru San Jose, Puerto Veillo, Tortuguero, Arenal, Monteverde, Manuel Antonio and finally Uvita. Uvita and the surf lesson given by Tito at Uvita Surf School was the best part of my trip. Tito and his team are very profesisonnal. On the first lesson I was up on the board. The beach is also perfect for surfing, all sand, no rocks, warm water. Not many people were at the beach. It seams we had the beach for ourself. Also photos were taken during the lessons and given to us. I think this is included with the lessons. I love he picture so I can show my friends how much fun I had.
I want to go back again to Uvita for the surf lesson. Next time I will stay there longer; at least one week or 2 if I can.
I booked the surf lessons thru the Uvita surf school web site and also asked about accomodation. I was recommended a nice place, perfect for me and my budget at a walking distance from the surf school. Tito even made the hotel reservation for me which I appreciated since I don't speak much spanish.

1  Thank Shine10
Reviewed December 8, 2011

I have surfed with Uvita Surf Camp 3 times and Tito and his instructors never disappoint. They are very supportive and professional and you can't help but have a good time. I was standing and riding a wave on the first day, and growing up in a land-locked state that's saying something! Plus, the beach itself is never very crowded and is perfect for enjoying a snack break between waves. Tito is really knowledgeable and passionate about his sport and at his camp you are sure to "feel the adrenaline."