“Awesome Ride!”

Jungle ATV Quad Tours
Ranked #1 of 16 Outdoor Activities in Uvita
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: At Adventure Motorsports, ATV’ing is not just about the ride, it’s about all the things you get to see and experience that even many locals have not. With your own 4x4 quad and a knowledgeable bilingual guide, you’ll explore the mountains and valleys of the jungle finding little villages, working coffee plantations, secrete waterfalls, amazing views, wildlife… the list goes on. And if you don’t care about scenery and culture and just want to get your throttle on, let us know, ‘cause we can do that too!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Orlando, Florida
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Awesome Ride!”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

We were in Costa Rica the first week in December and did the ATV tour with Adventure Motorsports. Before we came down, I was able to set everything up with Will, who was very helpful through all of our email exchanges :) We rode the 4-5 hour tour and it was amazing. I myself had never ridden an ATV before and though one of the members of my group thought the course to be pretty rough for an amateur rider, I thought it was just fine! Diego, our guide, as mentioned in previous reviews was absolutely wonderful! He always stopped when he knew there was a good photo op and was great at spotting the wild-life up in the trees (at times I wasn't sure how he spotted them since we were riding so fast! :). I would definitely do this tour again, and I definitely would recommend it to others.

Visited December 2012

Paris, France
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Our holiday highlight, an adventurous atv tour through the beautiful hills around uvita”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Though not cheap, this tour is worth every penny. The landscape & views are breathtaking, we even visited and swam in a waterfall during the tour. The roads are challenging, but fun, especially after a rainy night (mud!). The guides are very nice and knowledgeable and brought drinks and fresh fruit. We (family of 4) enjoyed the whole tour (4 hrs), had great fun and can def recommend this tour!

Knoxville, TN
“Good Times in Costa!”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

My friends and I travelled to Costa Rica in October. Of course it was the rainy season, but I think it made our trip even more adventous! Adventure Motorsports was recommended to us by the woman that manages the house we rented in Dominical...and i'm glad she did!

We were pleasantly greeted by the owner - Will - who explained to us that the route they normally take had been flooded by al the rain and we were given the option to take a "safer" route instead. However, this group of six was all up for the adventure and wanted the most exciting route possible! Diego was our tour guide and he was excellent! He tooks us over some pretty rough terrain and there was never a dull moment! Our final destination was a waterfall that didn't disappoint! Deigo was stocked with juice, water, pineapple and granola bars...so we were never thirsty or hungry. The jungle scenery was just amazing!

This was probably the highlight of our vacation and we highly recommend this adventure!

Knoxville, Tennessee
“FUN FUN FUN”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

We had a group of six and had a GREAT time. Will gave us the option of 2 different routes and was very friendly and helpful. Diego our tour guide was AWESOME.....HOLA DIEGO!! Definitely recommend it and well worth the money.

Knoxville, Tennessee
“Adventure of a Lifetime!”
Reviewed December 6, 2012

The ATV tour was just one of the excursions my friends and I definitely wanted to do while in Costa Rica. We were recommended to Adventure Motorsports and couldn't have been happier! The scenery was amazing and the trail was definitely an adventure. Our guide Diego was so much fun! He was knowledgable, friendly and very patient when we encountered some tough terrain. I think he had as much fun on the trip as we did and he definitely helped make the trip. At the waterfall we were given some of the best pineapple I've ever eaten and Diego has enough snacks and drinks to keep you hydrated for the entire trip. You will get some amazing pictures on this ride and have memories for a lifetime. I would recommend Adventure Motorsports to ANYONE coming to Costa Rica - the best $95 I spent while here. This tour will definitely feed the need for adventure and allow you to see all that Costa Rica has to offer. If ever in the area I will definitely be back.