“AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Jungle ATV Quad Tours
Ranked #1 of 19 Outdoor Activities in Uvita
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: At Adventure Motorsports, ATV’ing is not just about the ride, it’s about all the things you get to see and experience that even many locals have not. With your own 4x4 quad and a knowledgeable bilingual guide, you’ll explore the mountains and valleys of the jungle finding little villages, working coffee plantations, secrete waterfalls, amazing views, wildlife… the list goes on. And if you don’t care about scenery and culture and just want to get your throttle on, let us know, ‘cause we can do that too!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed August 25, 2012

Totally awesome trip! Been on many ATV tours and this one, hands down, was the best. I went by myself because none of my friends wanted to go so it was just me and Diego riding for almost 6 hours. The views were spectacular and the waterfalls were gorgeous. Diego was very patient with me and took his time when showing me everything he could. Would do this every weekend if I could. Most fun I've had in a long time!!!!

All reviews
"beautiful waterfall"
in 20 reviews
"local coffee"
in 4 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 16 reviews
"great fun"
in 18 reviews
"fun riding"
in 5 reviews
"local store"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed August 24, 2012

Together with our guide Diego we went on the ATV tour, we were with the 3 of us: 2 adults and a son of 16. It was really amazing: 4,5 hours on rough ground, through the jungle, through water!
The view was spectacular and the waterfalls were great.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

The trip was amazing. The guides were both excellent. Diego and Sandro both catered to our parties needs. Some of us were slower and others faster. We were never rushed. A 4 hour tour became 6 and we never felt like we were on a schedule. Even though we were running behind we still swam to our hearts content at the waterfall / swim hole.

We had just walked the trail in Manuel Antonio the day before, and while it was awesome (we saw sloths), it felt very "touristy". The trail had been walked a billion times by others and there were people hawking their overpriced "souvenirs" at the beginning and end of the walk.The ATV tour takes you back in the hills and let you see a part of Costa Rica you would never get to see if you stayed on the path. Two gorgeous waterfalls, coffee and banana farms, amazing views of the ocean and jungle as well.

They provided snacks, fruit and water. They were knowledgeable about local sites and things to do. I'm even going surfing with Diego this weekend to a spot he knows of.

In my opinion it was the first absolute must we did.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

We had an incredible day on a five hour trip with Diego, jouneying through the mountains before reaching a breath-taking waterfall. We received instruction including a trial run before starting our trip so that everyone was comfortable with the ATVs, which was important to me being an ATV novice. My college-aged sons especially loved driving through the more rugged spots of the terrain and I was captivated by the beauty of our surroundings, including sightings of monkeys and a sloth. I don't know how else you can see the scenery we saw except by ATV. Our guide, Diego, was very safety conscious, friendly, informative and obviously loves what he does. He brought awesome snacks which we enjoyed next to the waterfall. Swimming near the waterfall was awesome and refreshing!
Don't miss this wonderful adventure!

See more reviews
Reviewed August 15, 2012

It was really pure fun. This tour is a must! First of all, the vehicles are very well maintained. We had just done a tour in the Dominican Republic the week before, and you could absolutely see the difference in the quality. Safety is first. The tracks selected have the perfect balance: you feel comfortable driving them, but some parts are definitely challenging enough to get your adrenaline up. The views are breathtaking, the nature in this area is really stunning. The paths bring you up very high in the mountains, in some parts you literally feel like driving through the clouds. The super kind tour guide Diego brought us to a waterfall where we could take a refreshing bath in beautiful surroundings. We absolutely recommend this tour to everybody coming to this area of Costa Rica!