Tikivillas was by far the best place we stayed in Costa Rica - possibly anywhere. There was only 5 cabins so it was cosy and private. The owners, Thomas and Cindy, were friendly, accomodating, sociable and the epitome of the best of the hospitality industry. The cabins were built with such thoughtfullness including a completely private outdoor shower that was hot and high-pressured so you could watch the sunrise. There was also an indoor shower. The large balcony was built with materials that don't obstruct the spectacular view of the jungle and the ocean. The king size bed was very comfortable and the whole cabin had a very modern and clean, comfortable decor. The infinity pool and bar area are warm and welcoming. The breakfasts were so filling that we never ate lunch and we could have breakfast whenever it suited us. Tikivillas is in the jungle so you wake up to the howler monkeys and dine to the toucans' songs. It's close enough to the beach that the weather is warm and sunny and the beach itself is mostly undiscovered. The area is less touristy than most so there's an abundance of wildlife but touristy enough that there is infrastructure for excellent tours. The hotel itself is eco-consciencious. We would go back there in a heartbeat and were so sad to leave. Thank you Thomas and Cindy for our experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nature, Relaxation, Fun and Adventure that's what Costa Rica is all about!We invite you to join us at TikiVillas Rainforest Lodge & Spa, located in one of the most breathtaking regions of Costa Rica. Scattered within the rainforest paradise of Osa in Uvita, TikiVillas is a small "Balinese Style" Eco Lodge. Offering nine individual, spacious villas set on a mountainside 120 meters above the Pacific Ocean and just a short distance from the beaches at the Ballena National Park. TikiVillas is the perfect jungle and beach getaway. Couples and honeymooners can immerse themselves in our 13 acres of private rainforest reserve and lush tropical gardens with close access to miles of deserted beaches and jungle trails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your TikiVillas Rainforest Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tikivillas Rainforest Hotel Uvita
- TikiVillas Rainforest Lodge Costa Rica/Uvita